Naaku full time job kavali uuh

SirRavindraJadeja

Only organized way to move forward is follow IV action items and advice. Period. There’s no one else on the ground to help you.

Same thing happened to me the 3 times I called. Put me on mute and hoped I would go away. I said I am still here till I finish my message.

Yes - women calling is much more effective.

A guy calls & asks hard questions, they will just say - it’s some a**hole.

But if a woman calls and asks tough questions - it’s much harder to shrug off.

Thank you to all the women that are calling 🙏.

Gentlemen - try to get your wives to call.

Just connected after 54 tries. Second call of the day. Mentioned abt deportees, widows and the kids. Asked a bunch of questions and asked them to answer and he asked me to email them and he assured that they will forward those questions to the immigration team and they would be answering. I am not sure if I have to send an email but will keep calling

Call 1 connected after 29 attempts. Female Staffer was impatient and just wanted to hang up. I said you don’t have patience to listen to me for 5 minutes how can you expect me to wait 150 years. Asked her why Senator is blocking a bill he cosponsored in 2011, his credibility is in question now. On Raise act I asked how many negotiations you havre had on that bill and what is its timeline? She said she is not on the immigration team and have no idea and she is here just to take messages and will pass my message to the senator. Then I asked, you didn’t even ask for my name and contact info how will you pass my message.

In essence he is saying - he cannot allow you to be treated equally like other immigrants

He is saying - you are lesser human beings, your wives are whores and your children are bastards

If you have a problem with calling him a racist, which he is, then that is the personal problem of 1 person. He is a racist because he has conducted himself in that manner

Abba yentha rosham podusukosthundhi indians ki valla equality gurthinchakapothe. Kaani india lo matuku caste feelings, region feelings language feelings, skin color feelings. Rey america has no legal obligation to treat you equally it is only for americans and residents. It still might out of its good heart but you are not entitled to it. You deny equality in your homeland as matter of routine despite being constitutionally barred but here you demand in such an entitled manner.