I love India but not Indians

RPG_Reloaded

41 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i dont care what the current pathetic state your country  or other states are in... why did you interfer in division when you know you cant bear the expenditure...

AP people adigara sep state kavali ani..?? 50 years patu kasta padi katuna.. capital revenue motham tg ki ichi.. AP ki center shaaym chesutndi ani langa lo matalu deniki.. aduku tine center ki avasarama??? 

you need a primer on politics and economics, one cannot be begging all the time and putting all their ideas in one basket

AP was formed by TG demands, AP ended up having collateral damage, the same emotional fools like you (no pun) didn't know there is risk involved in investing all your money in Hyd, even now you can invest in Hyd if you keep your useless sentiment aside

AP elected a bigger moron than the one demonstrated his moronic skills in last year, at the end of the its the public which voted him out not believing his emotional stories, all i can say is you are continuing in the same state

first 4 yrs of CBN was right in getting smaller chunks from center and getting things done, last yr lo he lost his mind, CBN played a political drama in which he himself ended as the comedian instead of hero, you are living in the same theme, CBN came out of that dream recently, whether you like it or not, strategy can never be emotional, emotions can never be a strategy

24 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you need a primer on politics and economics, one cannot be begging all the time and putting all their ideas in one basket

AP was formed by TG demands, AP ended up having collateral damage, the same emotional fools like you (no pun) didn't know there is risk involved in investing all your money in Hyd, even now you can invest in Hyd if you keep your useless sentiment aside

AP elected a bigger moron than the one demonstrated his moronic skills in last year, at the end of the its the public which voted him out not believing his emotional stories, all i can say is you are continuing in the same state

first 4 yrs of CBN was right in getting smaller chunks from center and getting things done, last yr lo he lost his mind, CBN played a political drama in which he himself ended as the comedian instead of hero, you are living in the same theme, CBN came out of that dream recently, whether you like it or not, strategy can never be emotional, emotions can never be a strategy

movie industry shifting to vizag anta...allu arjun , brahmi, naga chaitanya bought flats worth 3 crores in vizag anta...so tollywood mottam atu potadi emo

9 minutes ago, panipoori said:

movie industry shifting to vizag anta...allu arjun , brahmi, naga chaitanya bought flats worth 3 crores in vizag anta...so tollywood mottam atu potadi emo

good kada.. Ramanaidu had this vision ages ago

46 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

--- begging endi ra ayya.. brothell house lo promise chesi... siggu undali... labour country for a reason ...nee first point ke ne tho disco ki interest poindi...cant read further

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

desam ante matti kadu .. desham ante manushulu oi.. anudke i hate india.. for what those fuckkers did to my state

Be thankful to what it is today...It would have become a Bihar way back in 1960’s itself. 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

--- begging endi ra ayya.. brothell house lo promise chesi... siggu undali... labour country for a reason ...nee first point ke ne tho disco ki interest poindi...cant read further

begging kaka pote demanding . end result is same.. overusing the sentiment at centre

i would use the same rationale to get away when i cannot answer @3$% anyway good luck with being an anti national (desa vyatireki)

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Be thankful to what it is today...It would have become a Bihar way back in 1960’s itself. 

it was close to Bihar as recent as 1993

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

begging kaka pote demanding . end result is same.. overusing the sentiment at centre

i would use the same rationale to get away when i cannot answer @3$% anyway good luck with being an anti national (desa vyatireki)

labour fellows... country ni defend chesukovataniki... state ni target chestunara... chepanu kada.. mee labour coutry valla brathukule anta...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

pakistan vadu atom bomb vesi AP ni nasama chesina nenu pedaga badha pade vadini kadu.... try to understand the pain from AP stand point... cant waste my time on this useless country topic

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

pakistan vadu atom bomb vesi AP ni nasama chesina nenu pedaga badha pade vadini kadu.... try to understand the pain from AP stand point... cant waste my time on this useless country topic

modi pakistan tho kalisi aa pani cheyinchina cheyistaadu..sonta desm meeda Imran tho kalisi Pulwama cheyaga lenidi atom bomb enta 🤣

samara may 2019 ninchi emaina vadutunnara leda.. it may get worse

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

desam ante matti kadu .. desham ante manushulu oi.. anudke i hate india.. for what those fuckkers did to my state

Country is not one single state bro . You can’t hate Indians for one politician .

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

modi pakistan tho kalisi aa pani cheyinchina cheyistaadu..sonta desm meeda Imran tho kalisi Pulwama cheyaga lenidi atom bomb enta

I m not supporting modi but manam south lo vundi pak gurinche anta patinchukomu Kani aaaaa pak galaki modi gadey crt