I love India but not Indians

RPG_Reloaded

1 hour ago, Justice_Chowdary said:

agree. North lo evadu unna adhe chesthadu . south ante chinna choopu. mandi maname velagapettukovali

but CBN gadu 1996-2004 chesina devleopment ni drustilo pettukoni AP people gave mandate to him in 2014. He tired his best to get investments and did great job in amaravathi. but erripok gadu pakkane negative porpganda cheshtunna jaggadini choosthu navvukonta vadilesadu. 40yrs industry ani siggu lekunda cheppukontadu..

This is true .. case lu speedup chesi jail lo veyakunda.. nanu emi chesthadu le ani lite thisukunadu.. Inka ippudu anni witness lu bathroom loki pothay .. utter failure of cbn 

1 minute ago, Killer66 said:

I m not supporting modi but manam south lo vundi pak gurinche anta patinchukomu Kani aaaaa pak galaki modi gadey crt 

dont forget the question of Modi by feefle about how Pulwama information was leaked by Modi itself and Modi conspired with Pak for his election image

the level of insanity was pathetic just because special status was not given

18 minutes ago, psycopk said:

labour fellows... country ni defend chesukovataniki... state ni target chestunara... chepanu kada.. mee labour coutry valla brathukule anta...

country ni defend chesukovadam oka great virtue, labor term is attributed when one joins with enemy for political gains portraying it as national interest

forum lo anonymous ga ok, bayata alanti padajaalam vaadaku, nalanti vallu nee chuttu koda undachu.. tasmath jagratta..utikestaaru.. desa bhakti is not conditional.. hard for folks like you to undertand

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

dont forget the question of Modi by feefle about how Pulwama information was leaked by Modi itself and Modi conspired with Pak for his election image

the level of insanity was pathetic just because special status was not given

Edi chudu if you enemy beside you like this we need to have strong foreign policy and I support modi govt only in foreign policy even I feel sad for ap special status things and many other but you need to blame ppl bro and local leaders first and then central. Jalli Kattu ki bayapadaru rally’s chesthey center same like for telangana , inta chushaka kooda janalu calm ga vundey yevadhu dekadhu India is chaotic country at least in north so to listen your voice one need to shout loud enough and Delhi can care your needs

This is my personal views but I  m not against anyone or supporting anyone baaa 

11 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

This is true .. case lu speedup chesi jail lo veyakunda.. nanu emi chesthadu le ani lite thisukunadu.. Inka ippudu anni witness lu bathroom loki pothay .. utter failure of cbn 

Cbn is not ruthless at least in last term andukane ela Iyadhu...

10 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Edi chudu if you enemy beside you like this we need to have strong foreign policy and I support modi govt only in foreign policy even I feel sad for ap special status things and many other but you need to blame ppl bro and local leaders first and then central. Jalli Kattu ki bayapadaru rally’s chesthey center same like for telangana , inta chushaka kooda janalu calm ga vundey yevadhu dekadhu India is chaotic country at least in north so to listen your voice one need to shout loud enough and Delhi can care your needs

This is my personal views but I  m not against anyone or supporting anyone baaa 

I will give an example, one cannot waste entire political capital on one single idea, Obama wasted his entire political capital on Healthcare, he couldn't do anything other than healthcare in his 2 terms, even that one was quashed by DT in first term itself

CBN with so much experience and vision should have plan b and plan c to get state under progress path by dealing with center cautiously even before elections, CBN met Ahmed Patel in Feb 2018 in Dubai even before he came out of NDA, Amit Shah knows that.. rest is history

inta kante daridram ninchi he took out AP in 90s, CBN lost his mojo, though he could divert all his failures (although reasonable one with many challenges) toward modi and ended up giving an image on himself that "CBN is average politician and not a visionary", so CBN is responsible for current situation of overplaying special status sentiment, no one cares for this issue at center anymore

evaro cheppinnatlu.. the situation of AP is "It fell from Pan into the fire"

TDP gems instead of introspecting what went wrong, are living in the same emotional serial that was played to win 2nd term for CBN... cinema ayyi 6 months avutundi. theater lo ninchi bayataki raare

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

I will give an example, one cannot waste entire political capital on one single idea, Obama wasted his entire political capital on Healthcare, he couldn't do anything other than healthcare in his 2 terms, even that one was quashed by DT in first term itself

CBN with so much experience and vision should have plan b and plan c to get state under progress path by dealing with center cautiously even before elections, CBN met Ahmed Patel in Feb 2018 in Dubai even before he came out of NDA, Amit Shah knows that.. rest is history

inta kante daridram ninchi he took out AP in 90s, CBN lost his mojo, though he could divert all his failures (although reasonable one with many challenges) toward modi and ended up giving an image on himself that "CBN is average politician and not a visionary", so CBN is responsible for current situation of overplaying special status sentiment, no one cares for this issue at center anymore

TDP gems instead of introspecting what went wrong, are living in the same emotional serial that was played to win 2nd term for CBN... cinema ayyi 6 months avutundi. theater lo ninchi bayataki raare

Yeah I agree your point of view for ap bro ... 

Hope for the best a good leader emerges soon in and get ap out of this crisis .

24 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Nothing went wrong for CBN, He remains one of the richest indians with a very nice family. What went wrong is for people and maybe for few members in his party. But most longtimer in TDP would have got something - that party was in power for a total of  21 years out of its 36 years existence.

An entire generation of youth were bought up who beleived in crooked explanations rather than straight forward things that they can see. I remember even in 2005-06 times some taxi drivers can see how nice roads were in hyd and how a new airport was upcoming but they were also commenting that TDP guys were making real estate money, It is more interesting to listen to erri pook gossip then acknowledge the devlopment and comfort  right in face. 

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you need a primer on politics and economics, one cannot be begging all the time and putting all their ideas in one basket

AP was formed by TG demands, AP ended up having collateral damage, the same emotional fools like you (no pun) didn't know there is risk involved in investing all your money in Hyd, even now you can invest in Hyd if you keep your useless sentiment aside

AP elected a bigger moron than the one demonstrated his moronic skills in last year, at the end of the its the public which voted him out not believing his emotional stories, all i can say is you are continuing in the same state

first 4 yrs of CBN was right in getting smaller chunks from center and getting things done, last yr lo he lost his mind, CBN played a political drama in which he himself ended as the comedian instead of hero, you are living in the same theme, CBN came out of that dream recently, whether you like it or not, strategy can never be emotional, emotions can never be a strategy

Chaaa ..So basically you are saying there is nothing we can trust ..if developine ones capital right in middle of state based on sound economic theory is "risky" then everything is risky. Then why do you fools trust so much in India which does not even speak your language -iis it not even more risky to be indian and get some safeguards ?

THis thread topic applies very well to LANGAS and DORA - they love telangana but drag telangan employees to roads. What is the basis of telangana ? nothing but real estate of hyd.