Be careful with HOV lanes in Bay Area - just fyi

kothavani

Even two or more people going in vehcile and you are not using fast track flex or 

If you vehicle lic number is nor registered with Fastrack website and the device on the car missed to scan , they are seding violation

for 50 cents toll on 580 I  got toicket for 30 bucks :) , new vehcile was not registred in website i had device in car but some how missed to scan 

Inka okati iddaru veltuna fast track flex lekapothe they will charge  your account many HOV lanes are going with this polciy 580, 237 , 680 new one which is in construction

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Even two or more people going in vehcile and you are not using fast track flex or 

If you vehicle lic number is nor registered with Fastrack website and the device on the car missed to scan , they are seding violation

for 50 cents toll on 580 I  got toicket for 30 bucks :) , new vehcile was not registred in website i had device in car but some how missed to scan 

Inka okati iddaru veltuna fast track flex lekapothe they will charge  your account many HOV lanes are going with this polciy 580, 237 , 680 new one which is in construction

Move to San Diego bro

21 minutes ago, kothavani said:

why you need hov. take a bike and drive to office no.

India potta batta chudalekapothunam antunaru telloluu

52 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Agreed .. come to stlouis .. no tolls at all

HYderbad kenchi bhongir pomantav tom bhaiyyo ,will better invest some time to buy fast track flex  in costco 🤣

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Mon-Fri ne kada lite... Brahmi-2.gif   vere days avi ekkanu nenu... @Anta Assamey

Nenu velle Highway meda HOV lane lo scanners em levu ... Police vunte tappite not a problem ..... Aina ee madya ee lane aina same stone ...