Vintage Secunderabad

hyperbole

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

blue sea used to add bit of marri  jhoona  buds,in tea , many were addicted to blue sea, tea can never be so addictive unless it has some psychoactive compounds added, not sure if anything changed

such low levels lo they are very relaxing, no wonder people even if closer to Sec Bad station use to go all the way to Blue sea just for tea

I think it was opium, not marijuana...and opium buds mixed with tea powder gives that feeling....most of the cafes used to use them anta okappudu...

Okappudu loose tea ammetolla degara donga chatu ga kuda ammetollu opium mix chai patta....bokkala podi antaru anukunta market terminology la...iyalrepu evadu ammutaledu peddaga...

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

hyd gurinchi idea leni vallu enni comedies chesina fact is CBN changed Hyd for good, Hyd used to be capital of communal riots

Hyd development as we see today is greatly attributable to CBN, capitalism side of babu till 2003 was very good, he started aping YSR, hence ended as much bigger moron than YSR

Thats so wrong. 

Before Babri incident happened, there were very few communal riots in Hyderabad and before Babri, i think it was in 1989-1990 couple of incidents have happened and other than that, Hyderabad has been mostly a peaceful city and terming it as a capital of communal riots is absolute rubbish...

When communal riots have taken place in Hyderabad, the whole country was going through that phase and comparatively, Hyderabad had fewer incidents in comparison to Mumbai,Delhi and other major cities which had a sizeable muslim population.

16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

hyd gurinchi idea leni vallu enni comedies chesina fact is CBN changed Hyd for good, Hyd used to be capital of communal riots

Hyd development as we see today is greatly attributable to CBN, capitalism side of babu till 2003 was very good, he started aping YSR, hence ended as much bigger moron than YSR

Baboru ky hyd la okka seat kooda gelavaley ganta sesthey? Why? Something wrong in your analysis then

Just now, kothavani said:

Adikenchi idikenchi mana CBN most power ful entity mana Db lo discussion ki 🤣🤣

kodukula thoti yastakostundi....ae muchata pettina daniki Baboru anekadiki vastadi

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats so wrong. 

Before Babri incident happened, there were very few communal riots in Hyderabad and before Babri, i think it was in 1989-1990 couple of incidents have happened and other than that, Hyderabad has been mostly a peaceful city and terming it as a capital of communal riots is absolute rubbish...

When communal riots have taken place in Hyderabad, the whole country was going through that phase and comparatively, Hyderabad had fewer incidents in comparison to Mumbai,Delhi and other major cities which had a sizeable muslim population.

ee ilaka kaka manadi Hyd lo, so you are saying Muslims in hyd were peaceful prior to babri..i agree the extent of the issue was not phenomenal but hyd was never peaceful as you claim

just to let you know i lived in charminar area and very clear about my judgement reg hyd

coming back to the same communal riots happening in place across india, Hyd was A2 city before (central govt classification for calculating HRA), metro cities have large police depts that hyd lacked , CBN brought in RAF and dealt with rioters (mostly peacefuls) in right away with technology in catching the culprits using CCTV cams and brought them to books

i understand that you may have congenital hatred for CBN coz of whatever the reasons, but dont undermine the contribution of someone just coz you dont believe for personal reasons

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think it was opium, not marijuana...and opium buds mixed with tea powder gives that feeling....most of the cafes used to use them anta okappudu...

Okappudu loose tea ammetolla degara donga chatu ga kuda ammetollu opium mix chai patta....bokkala podi antaru anukunta market terminology la...iyalrepu evadu ammutaledu peddaga...

i was not sure, you are right, most likely afghani

25 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ee ilaka kaka manadi Hyd lo, so you are saying Muslims in hyd were peaceful prior to babri..i agree the extent of the issue was not phenomenal but hyd was never peaceful as you claim

just to let you know i lived in charminar area and very clear about my judgement reg hyd

coming back to the same communal riots happening in place across india, Hyd was A2 city before (central govt classification for calculating HRA), metro cities have large police depts that hyd lacked , CBN brought in RAF and dealt with rioters (mostly peacefuls) in right away with technology in catching the culprits using CCTV cams and brought them to books

i understand that you may have congenital hatred for CBN coz of whatever the reasons, but dont undermine the contribution of someone just coz you dont believe for personal reasons

When Babri riots happened, we used to stay very close to Aliabad..Lal darwaza degara....so called riots capital hyderabad lo Aliabad anedi center point...This is where BJP's journey started...and MOghalpura. Baddam Bal Reddy and Ale Narendra were strongmen in the areas and poster men of hindus...alanti area la vunna kaka...riots valla ne memu a area vadilesi shifter to better part of the city...

Irrespective of CBN, late 90's lo nation wide kuda itlanti communal riots anevi baaga taggipoinayi....Hyderabad lo riots ekuva takuva ani chepanika nationcal statistics teesukunte ardam avutundi instead of CBN and all....India was progressing rapidly and Police forces were acting strigly than before...these things get improved over the period of time and thats what has happened...anthekani CBN vachi peace prevail ayindi ante its nothing less than laughable stock..

20 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i was not sure, you are right, most likely afghani

late 90's varaku tea mixed with opium kuda free ga ammetollu...especially old city la...bokkala powder chai patta ante ichetollu...nothing but tea powder mixed with opium buds...This is a banned substance and was not supposed to be sold but back then it was like 'chalega' and slowly slowly because of law enforcement and leath departments started crackdown, ipudu antha easy ga eda kuda dorukutaledu...

3 hours ago, kothavani said:

Neee .  🤣 Blue Sea ki kuda babu gare naaa 

Chass.., Secunderabad ni defelop chesi ...pedda thappu chesaane ani badha paduthunnadata Sandrababu...

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

most of the perpetrators were political forces in my opinion,    there were rumors of in fighting  with in congress party and were pulling each others legs using Hyd communal tensions. There were many tales of sponsored tensions like a drawing a scripture on religious places offending either religions, stone pelting during religious ceremonies escalating tensions. The babri issue is what broke the camels back, I grew up in old city as well, I remember my mom putting chilli powder mixed with slat as a just in case measure.  before 90's I don't think there were any major  reports of communal violence and MIM was neither reckless as it was in mid 90's to now and in fact the first mayor from MIM was a Hindu(they had 3 hindus as Hyd mayors from MIM so far). Now people smartened and not falling for such things.

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

2004 lone bokkala podi ani popular chesinar, papam bluesea odu blue sea la aa flavour thaggichi,  inko cafe terisinadu appatlo Sea World ani, on Bhoiguda road at Musheerabad-KavadiGuda-X-Roads. 

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

When Babri riots happened, we used to stay very close to Aliabad..Lal darwaza degara....so called riots capital hyderabad lo Aliabad anedi center point...This is where BJP's journey started...and MOghalpura. Baddam Bal Reddy and Ale Narendra were strongmen in the areas and poster men of hindus...alanti area la vunna kaka...riots valla ne memu a area vadilesi shifter to better part of the city...

Irrespective of CBN, late 90's lo nation wide kuda itlanti communal riots anevi baaga taggipoinayi....Hyderabad lo riots ekuva takuva ani chepanika nationcal statistics teesukunte ardam avutundi instead of CBN and all....India was progressing rapidly and Police forces were acting strigly than before...these things get improved over the period of time and thats what has happened...anthekani CBN vachi peace prevail ayindi ante its nothing less than laughable stock..

nationwide thokka ..guntur has highest but there were no riots then. Riots still happen nationwide. It stopped only in hyd thanks to ruthless atitude of TDP. but they will be back soon.