Advantage of taking care of Kids?

Athadu007

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Ohh adha. Super o super. Which channels do you follow?

nuvvu chusav ante super annadhi. vammo

konni days break thesko from watching

1 hour ago, CH_Desi said:

I don't think that is case with everyone, there are so many colleagues in my office who take care of their kids until they get out of college with a job. 

Very true even Americans are no lesser than Desi..till now never seen any one left there children after 18..leave african, mexican etc..look at co workers who are at 50 they all say college tuition fees, kids jobs etc..just like us..

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Ohh adha. Super o super. Which channels do you follow?

Documentaries chusta not particularly in a channel . Topic batti . Space and astronomy / spaced etc suggestions vastu untayi .

what do you follow ? May be it’s a good idea to subscribe to them 😁

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Documentaries chusta not particularly in a channel . Topic batti . Space and astronomy / spaced etc suggestions vastu untayi .

what do you follow ? May be it’s a good idea to subscribe to them 😁

Ok. I have too many subscriptions. But ekkuava watch chese channels - Veritasium, SciShow, Seeker, Kurzgesagt, Joe Scott, Fraser Cain, Astrum, SpaceRip, The Science Asylum and PBS (SpaceTime and Eons). Science Asylum and PBS SpacTime most of the times will go deeper into the Math.

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Ok. I have too many subscriptions. But ekkuava watch chese channels - Veritasium, SciShow, Seeker, Kurzgesagt, Joe Scott, Fraser Cain, Astrum, SpaceRip, The Science Asylum and PBS (SpaceTime and Eons). Science Asylum and PBS SpacTime most of the times will go deeper into the Math.

Awesome !! PBS and scishow are famous channels Anukunta ga ? Heard of those .   👍

Thank you for the list ! :)