• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cocacola

• DummyVariable

• jefferson1

• Bhumchik

Popular Days

9 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Kontha affect avutharu...if they have many friends and close cousins this might have less affect. 
in particularly other races ni date cheyalani chusthe discrimination untundi....some people will be ok, too white washed unna vallu agree avvaka povochu 

thats not the case every where, it depends on your mind set, if you get  brain washed at your home and try to rub indian culture on people here dont expect any success in dating . i have many friends who dated white women and some of them even got married

7 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Chaduvullo average endhuku untunnaru?

They don’t need to work hard to get simple things here. 

Thellolla kunna appeal kooda vundadhu to be successful. They are just stupid abcd boys anthe.

4 minutes ago, speedracer said:

thats not the case every where, it depends on your mind set, if you get  brain washed at your home and try to rub indian culture on people here dont expect any success in dating . i have many friends who dated white women and some of them even got married

Not really. Even if they have an open mindset, they get rejected for looking ugly.

13 hours ago, cocacola said:

Papam ra. Atu saduvulo avg undi itu dating scene lo yevadu dekaka. Endho depressed ga kanipistharu.

I live right across a high school. Telling from experience. .

Did they come and tell you? How can you assume like that? 

May be they look depressed to you. But they actually may not be depressed. or simply they are overwhelmed by the pressure to succeed in high school 

Just by looking at a few of their faces you are assuming things.

A lot of them are more accustomed to local culture and nuances than you and me.

Many end up dating white boys  and some even get married to them. I have seen quiet a few ABCD girls who married white boys.

You can't  assume just by looking at their faces

13 hours ago, cocacola said:

Papam ra. Atu saduvulo avg undi itu dating scene lo yevadu dekaka. Endho depressed ga kanipistharu.

I live right across a high school. Telling from experience. .

ABCD s have high demand in india, dont worry

4 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

Intha luxury bathuku bathiki India lo ammayi ni pelli chesukuntaru antava ?

ikadi vallu nachaka pothe and by chance india lo manchi relatives unte why not !!

10 hours ago, siru said:

stop watching high school kids..nee freedom kosam cheptunna

He could also tell exactly what they are going through by just watching them through his window like they are average in their studies, lousy in dating and also depressed. Great

39 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

He could also tell exactly what they are going through by just watching them through his window like they are average in their studies, lousy in dating and also depressed. Great

Yeah I have a flair for it. You moron

1 hour ago, american_desi said:

Did they come and tell you? How can you assume like that? 

May be they look depressed to you. But they actually may not be depressed. or simply they are overwhelmed by the pressure to succeed in high school 

Just by looking at a few of their faces you are assuming things.

A lot of them are more accustomed to local culture and nuances than you and me.

Many end up dating white boys  and some even get married to them. I have seen quiet a few ABCD girls who married white boys.

You can't  assume just by looking at their faces

Girls ok. But boys sangathi enti. Which pretty white girl is going to open legs for them??

24 minutes ago, cocacola said:

Yeah I have a flair for it. You moron

Name calling. Is that all you can do? You are the one who posted it like a person of wisdom. No one asked for it. And now name calling. Who is the moron now? It is annoying when people act like they know everything just because they are in US and want to tell others they are in Cali

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Name calling. Is that all you can do? You are the one who posted it like a person of wisdom. No one asked for it. And now name calling. Who is the moron now?

Right now I spent my wisdom on name calling affair.  

33 minutes ago, cocacola said:

Girls ok. But boys sangathi enti. Which pretty white girl is going to open legs for them??

Is that the problem you worry about for these kids 🤣

em mind set vayya 

nedi  India lo Btech chesi  vachina maname 

ikkada  mingling ayyi 

coupling chestunte  lowda ikkada puttina pillalu 

cheyara ?