Dora manchodu bai salla padadu

kothavani

4 minutes ago, kidney said:

okati aiythe Confirm, ii dhebba toh RTC Unions common people mindset lo koncham weak aiyyayi

Ivala settlement vachesthe,  Cong/ BJP erri avutharu.. They thought to get mileage using this strike

Yaa it was unfortunate kontha mandi union leaders rather than focusing on rtc konni poltical statements pass chesaru gadde dinchutam, huzurnagar lo effect chupsitam etc etc  congress ninchi revantg jara fight chsindu but , yaa mostly settle aipotayi we week,  just hoping employees jobs save ayyi back to routine ayina salu

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Yaa it was unfortunate kontha mandi union leaders rather than focusing on rtc konni poltical statements pass chesaru gadde dinchutam, huzurnagar lo effect chupsitam etc etc  congress ninchi revantg jara fight chsindu but , yaa mostly settle aipotayi we week,  just hoping employees jobs save ayyi back to routine ayina salu

looks he was going per his plan so far and huzurnagar just gave him a shot in the arm. with the peoples approval the union and opposition are also on the back foot. with his delay tactics he watered down the primary demand of merging RTC in govt and rest all demands are biscuits

ninna clear cheppindu worst case sceanrio la court astlu ammi salaries eyyamantadi and that is the end of RTC ani. enta confident ga unna employees ki vanaku putte varta adi

I feel langas also started behaving the same way pulkas used to behave before 2019. Anni  issues mana angle lone chusi, janala support full manake undi ankovadam.. 😀

langas dream machine ekkutunnaru this time. just my opinion

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I feel langas also started behaving the same way pulkas used to behave before 2019. Anni  issues mana angle lone chusi, janala support full manake undi ankovadam.. 😀

Says a BJ bhakth 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Janala support ledu antav ? Ipdu aithe undi,  TG is not KCR alone , here the talk is on how he is handling the strike andaram anukunam chetta laga chesadu nenu kuda anukuna ,  but he has own plans if employees withdraw strike dont you think its achievement  for his administration? Buses back on track without merger? Time vasthe ovadu aina election lo odipothadu bro who knows we are talking about present

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

last 4 years la 67% increment iste inka work out kaka pote kastamu.

how are their demands justified when they are being paid better than 90% of RTCs in India (may be the only paying on par is APSRTC). A 20 years experienced driver makes 50k and a 35k an avg driver. how is this  bad

Just now, hyperbole said:

last 4 years la 67% increment iste inka work out kaka pote kastamu.

how are their demands justified when they are being paid better than 90% of RTCs in India (may be the only paying on par is APSRTC). A 20 years experienced driver makes 50k and a 35k an avg driver. how is this  bad

“Langas” ani piliche lowde gallaki... clear explanation time waste.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, reality said:

Says a BJ bhakth 

I didn't support BJP anywhere. 

Just that you personally commented me, you are behaving like slave of dora, which I hesitated earlier to tell. Iam questioning monarchical behavior of govt and you associating me with BJP. poi adukko kachara daggara, nee banchan dora an, emina kavalnante. 

nee lekka slave kadu nenu. tappu anpiste evadnina tidata. at least question chesetodni oppose cheyanu. neek vangudu alavatu ankunta, nak ledu. poi bajana chesko po kachara gadidi. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

“Langas” ani piliche lowde gallaki... clear explanation time waste.

kanisamu konto goppa  gyanopdesau cheddamu ani edo asha...valla bada varnatheamu

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I didn't support BJP anywhere. 

Just that you personally commented me, you are behaving like slave of dora, which I hesitated earlier to tell. Iam questioning monarchical behavior of govt and you associating with me BJP. poi adukko kachara daggara, nee banchan dora an, emina kavalnante. 

nee lekka slave kadu nenu. tappu anpiste evadnina tidata. at least question chesetodni oppose cheyanu. neek vangudu alavatu ankunta, nak ledu. poi bajana chesko po kachara gadidi. 

Arey neevi enni posts chupinchali raa... BJ chesinavi?

50 k majority ichina people ni “Langas” ani vaginappudu evadi maddda kudusthunnav raa...

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

kanisamu konto goppa  gyanopdesau cheddamu ani edo asha...valla bada varnatheamu

pillapook nakodukulu.. you should be well aware of their IQ while responding to them.

14 minutes ago, reality said:

50 k majority ichina people ni “Langas” ani vaginappudu evadi maddda kudusthunnav raa...

TDP too won nandyal election with 30k just in 2017 and you know what happened in 2019. don't take this as referendum of kachra monarchy. It's obvious choice anywhere to go with ruling party in by-elections. 

Only lack of proper fight from Congress & blunder of aligning with tdp saved kachra last time. kachra will learn his lesson, wait and watch. 

25 minutes ago, reality said:

50 k majority ichina people ni “Langas” ani vaginappudu evadi maddda kudusthunnav raa..