Dora manchodu bai salla padadu

kothavani

kaneesam oka white paper ledhu about privitazation idea. 

dora gaali lo 20%, 30% ani edho sollu cheppadanta.. slaves antha ready aypoyaru m gudavataniki.

edhi yemaina, world lo ye business lo margins levu (heavy competition,). except business that are regulated by the govt. because its the govt that foots the bill for those players in that sector. eg. health, transport etc.veellaki dabbuley dabbulu (if govt pays on time) monopoly enforced by govt bullshit regulations.

privatize chesthey govt ki kharchu tagguthadi ani vaadisthunnare, are  you even living in the same world as reasonably intelligent people are? intha lack of awareness aa slavery aa?

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I feel langas also started behaving the same way pulkas used to behave before 2019. Anni  issues mana angle lone chusi, janala support full manake undi ankovadam.. 😀

langas dream machine ekkutunnaru this time. just my opinion

absolutely. they are blind to their own dumbfuckery. 

the arrogance of tg posters who support kcr on this, without having a decent argument to back up their case is very revealing.

revealing about their notion to keep with the global order, and enrich TG state, even if it means that it will leave a lot of their own people behind.

bangaru telangana only for those at the top. 

@crashnburn ga just saw your arthanaadhaalu....what a bunch of self goal comments ra... thanks for saving my time.... keep spitting on yourself 😂.

Edho derogatory ani edusthunnav...yes I called you Arava fellow. That reference is widely in use in open world... that’s not at all derogatory. And even you think so, yes ninnu kukka dengul dengadam lo thappu ledhu.... endukante nee posts chusuko and nee language chusuko mundhu...I was just reacting to your nonsense all the time. 

first. you are an asshole. niku sambandam leni vishayam lo thega involve ayyi chetthha opinion cheppukuntu tiruguthunnav. poni logical factual untaaya antey adhi undadhu arguments”. 😂 

Unions JAC - RTC Mgmt talks fail

JAC:

కోర్టు తీర్పును వక్రీకరించి 21 అంశాలపైననే చర్చిస్తామని యాజమన్యం స్పష్టం చేసింది. పూర్తి డిమాండ్లపై చర్చలు జరపాలని మేము పట్టుబట్టాం. 26 డిమాండ్లపై చర్చలు జరపాలని అన్నాం. యాజమాన్యం మా మాటల్ని పట్టించుకోలేదు. అందుకే బయటికి వచ్చేశాం. సమ్మె యథావిధిగా కొనసాగుతుంది. భవిష్యత్‌ కార్యాచరణ ప్రకటిస్తాం. మా డిమాండ్లపై చర్చలకు ప్రభుత్వం ఎప్పుడు పిలిచినా వెళ్తాం’అన్నారు. కాగా, ఆర్టీసీ కార్మికుల సమ్మె నేటితో 22వ రోజుకు చేరింది.

Govt, RTC Mgmt

ప్రభుత్వంలో ఆర్టీసీ విలీనం తప్ప మిగతా డిమాండ్లపై చర్చిద్దామని తాము ప్రతిపాదించామని, కానీ జేఏసీ నేతలు అంగీకరించలేదని సునీల్ శర్మ తెలిపారు. ఇతర ముఖ్యులతో మాట్లాడి వస్తామని ఆర్టీసీ కార్మిక సంఘాల జేఏసీ నేతలు చర్చల మధ్యలోనే నిష్క్రమించారని వివరించారు. చాలాసేపు వారికోసం చూసినా తిరిగి రాలేదని అన్నారు. ఇక, చర్చల మధ్యలో అంతరాయం కలిగిస్తాయన్న ఉద్దేశంతోనే జేఏసీ నేతల మొబైల్ ఫోన్లు అనుమతించలేదని సునీల్ శర్మ వివరణ ఇచ్చారు.

Unions thege dhaka laguthunnaru, Already around 4500 private buses applications pettukunnaru - If as per parliament avvi approve chesthe RTC emp pani govinda

TV9 lo isthunnaru - around 2k emp already apply chesukunnaru at their depots for re-join, Unions matalu vinamu ani

Had to see what HC verdict would be

46 minutes ago, reality said:

@crashnburn ga just saw your arthanaadhaalu....what a bunch of self goal comments ra... thanks for saving my time.... keep spitting on yourself 😂.

Edho derogatory ani edusthunnav...yes I called you Arava fellow. That reference is widely in use in open world... that’s not at all derogatory. And even you think so, yes ninnu kukka dengul dengadam lo thappu ledhu.... endukante nee posts chusuko and nee language chusuko mundhu...I was just reacting to your nonsense all the time. 

first. you are an asshole. niku sambandam leni vishayam lo thega involve ayyi chetthha opinion cheppukuntu tiruguthunnav. poni logical factual untaaya antey adhi undadhu arguments”. 😂 

if arava is not offensive, then langa is not offensive too, asshole. I don't care what you call me. you are worthless scum to me.I was just amused at how you try to act high and mighty about some 'langa' word, when you are a racist yourself. lol

my points are awesome and solid. you have your head deeply buried in kcr's arsehole. that's why you can't counter them.  you are a joke. don't even try to make any points, you are dumb.

also how am I arava, when both my parents are telugu, and I speak fluent  telugu? lol. racist scum.

42 minutes ago, reality said:

argue cheyyatam chetha raani yedhavvi, neekenduku intha tekku. if this is the standard of Telangana upperclass (not even able to make coherent arguments) then I laugh at you. lol

see, what I said above is not even half as derogatory as the stuff you say about tamils. the only thing I learnt from this db is that TG people are racist towards tamils for no reason. previously all the TG guys I knew were amazing.

33 minutes ago, kidney said:

Unions thege dhaka laguthunnaru, Already around 4500 private buses applications pettukunnaru - If as per parliament avvi approve chesthe RTC emp pani govinda

TV9 lo isthunnaru - around 2k emp already apply chesukunnaru at their depots for re-join, Unions matalu vinamu ani

Had to see what HC verdict would be

repu dora gunda potu tho sasthademo. emanna jaragachu kadha.lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, crashnburn said:

ahaan.. mari telangana vallu migatha regions vaallani notiki vachinattu sambodisthey em boomerang avtadi?

I have never seen a more entitled group than langa fellows. For some reason they think they have a patent on abusing others but get seriously offended when someone gives back a little. Entitled fellows. Life must be made miserable for this b@stards.  

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

argue cheyyatam chetha raani yedhavvi, neekenduku intha tekku. if this is the standard of Telangana upperclass (not even able to make coherent arguments) then I laugh at you. lol

see, what I said above is not even half as derogatory as the stuff you say about tamils. the only thing I learnt from this db is that TG people are racist towards tamils for no reason. previously all the TG guys I knew were amazing.

Nee puku ra lamdike.... arava gaandu.