Dora manchodu bai salla padadu

kothavani

9 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I feel langas also started behaving the same way pulkas used to behave before 2019. Anni  issues mana angle lone chusi, janala support full manake undi ankovadam.. 😀

langas dream machine ekkutunnaru this time. just my opinion

There is huge difference in langa bhakti for KCR . KCR is never trolled because langa uppercastes like KCR. but CBN was always trollled by OCs and doras starting from brahmins themselves. CBN is hated by OCs because they knew TDP stands for freedom and merit wich benefit BCs and Dalits. They were threatened by it and therefore incessant, meaningless and blind trolling of TDP.

IN case of KCR the opposition (which the dora banchans derisively describe as "arthanaadulu") comes from employess and opressed classes. 

7 hours ago, crashnburn said:

basically upper caste/class buddhi.

adhi ye region ayna, maaradhu.

TG movement  which is essentially a real estate grab with no moral thinking behind it is one of the most openly worst upper caste movement in India. There is no such equivalence in coastal andhra. THe movement corrupted an entire generation of telangana people.

And lets not forget the same employees enthusiastically participated knowing that division may put their seemandhra colleagues in tough spot. So many trade leaders from seemandhra fought on behalf of them for union demands but TG workers forgot all that in greed for "rich state" fortunes. Maybe even they did not expect that the biggest OC gangster the brahmin gangster who lives in Delhi will be this ruthless and throw seemandhra away like that.

Just now, crashnburn said:

lol brain ledhu. langa slave. kcr g lo velli daakko. 

Nuvvu db lo andhari uchaa thagu bose dk... db mothham dengina siggu rani ARAVA bosedk... ids change chesi double ids tho vachhi pichhi kukka la morukkoni velli pothaav... nee miserable bathukuni kukkal denga... 😂 

6 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol brain ledhu. langa slave. kcr g lo velli daakko. 

Arei Brainless asshole... I never support a person... I support my state... lavdega, nuv id lo nee state pi love chupinchukovachu... inkokaru adhe chesthe... KCR supporter antaav...

penta vedhava, nuvvu coherent arguments gurinchi chepthunnav...malli.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Nuvvu db lo andhari uchaa thagu bose dk... db mothham dengina siggu rani ARAVA bosedk... ids change chesi double ids tho vachhi pichhi kukka la morukkoni velli pothaav... nee miserable bathukuni kukkal denga... 😂 

nuvvu db g lo daakko mari... lol.,nuvvu naa meedha ekkuva obsess avvaku. already unna kodi brain dobbutadi.lol

Just now, reality said:

Arei Brainless asshole... I never support a person... I support my state... lavdega, nuv id lo nee state pi love chupinchukovachu... inkokaru chesthe... KCR supporter antaav...

penta vedhava, nuvvu coherent arguments gurinchi chepthunnav...malli.

blah blah you are dumb. you don't know half the things you say. just sht up and fcuk off. lol.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

nuvvu db g lo daakko mari... lol.,nuvvu naa meedha ekkuva obsess avvaku. already unna kodi brain dobbutadi.lol

Ee thread lo chuskora... evadu obsessive ayyado... night antha posts eskoni edisaav... like I said “keep spitting on yourself” 😂 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

blah blah you are dumb. you don't know half the things you say. just sht up and fcuk off. lol.

“DB Pichodu” award ki most eligible candidate vi, nuvve analyze cheyyali... 😂.

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

TG movement  which is essentially a real estate grab with no moral thinking behind it is one of the most openly worst upper caste movement in India. There is no such equivalence in coastal andhra. THe movement corrupted an entire generation of telangana people.

And lets not forget the same employees enthusiastically participated knowing that division may put their seemandhra colleagues in tough spot. So many trade leaders from seemandhra fought on behalf of them for union demands but TG workers forgot all that in greed for "rich state" fortunes. Maybe even they did not expect that the biggest OC gangster the brahmin gangster who lives in Delhi will be this ruthless and throw seemandhra away like that.

although I agree with parts of what you say. you are brushing aside an important point. that andhra people were nasty towards TG movement and were mocking it, instead of engaging with it as a discussion of promises made and not kept.. 

ultimately if TG people wanted a separate state, then they should have it. ofcourse the terms of division were grossly unfair to Andhra and AP is paying the price for it to this day. major part of the blame for this should also go to andhra leaders who misled the population about the imminency of TG, and didn't negotiate terms of separation clearly.

if AP people thought that Telugus all should be together, that cannot be achieved by mocking TG people, and their ability to handle without andhra help.lets not pretend andhra behaviour was clean.

Just now, crashnburn said:

although I agree with parts of what you say. you are brushing aside an important point. that andhra people were nasty towards TG movement and were mocking it, instead of engaging with it as a discussion of promises made and not kept.. 

ultimately if TG people wanted a separate state, then they should have it. ofcourse the terms of division were grossly unfair to Andhra and AP is paying the price for it to this day. major part of the blame for this should also go to andhra leaders who misled the population about the imminency of TG, and didn't negotiate terms of separation clearly.

if AP people thought that Telugus all should be together, that cannot be achieved by mocking TG people, and their ability to handle without andhra help.lets not pretend andhra behaviour was clean.

I compltely disagee. The TG movement is nasty and infact it was not mocked and opposed enough that led to this. TG movement spit on every good thing happened in the history of telugu people. It spat on sayudha poratam and comradeship shown by telugus both sides. What do you see in TG movement I reall dont understand.

Wheneer a claim is made on geography it must be based on a completely non-biological attribute of people  and the most meaningful such attribute is language. There is no such basis for TG - its all about keeping riches of hyd to a region. And it was also about spreading a hatred on an entire ethincity.

In fact even the language you are using is incorrect. There is no organization or political entity called "Andhra". Infact there is no value or even a marker associated with andhra. There is no benefit to be had no doors will open to you anywhere because you claim to be from andhra (doors may open for caste or particualr family). If anything as south indian identity it is a generally marginalizzed identity.  So attributing "nasty" to a non-existing entity called andhra is just plain wrong and you are simple operating out of lazy stereotypes.

LANGA movement was massively supported by Andhra elites including media, industrialists. Atmost either they were actively supporting or indifferent. Because all they cared was their wealth not "andhra".

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I compltely disagee. The TG movement is nasty and infact it was not mocked and opposed enough that led to this. TG movement spit on every good thing happened in the history of telugu people. It spat on sayudha poratam and comradeship shown by telugus both sides. What do you see in TG movement I reall dont understand.

Wheneer a claim is made on geography it must be based on a completely non-biological attribute of people  and the most meaningful such attribute is language. There is no such basis for TG - its all about keeping riches of hyd to a region. And it was also about spreading a hatred on an entire ethincity.

In fact even the language you are using is incorrect. There is no organization or political entity called "Andhra". Infact there is no value or even a marker associated with andhra. There is no benefit to be had no doors will open to you anywhere because you claim to be from andhra (doors may open for caste or particualr family). If anything as south indian identity it is a generally marginalizzed identity.  So attributing "nasty" to a non-existing entity called andhra is just plain wrong and you are simple operating out of lazy stereotypes.

LANGA movement was massively supported by Andhra elites including media, industrialists. Atmost either they were actively supporting or indifferent. Because all they cared was their wealth not "andhra".

hmm.. you are probably right. i'll leave for TG posters to counter you on this. 

I didn't attribute 'nasty' to Andhra. I just said that the comments I heard againist TG movement from regular people were out of line, and that probably pushed more TG people into the statehood movement as a reaction.

this is what I observed first hand. but purely anecdotal. I don't wish to poke my nose into things that Im not aware of. thanks for the alternative perspective.