Dora manchodu bai salla padadu

kothavani

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

tg movement was massively supported by Andhra elites including media, industrialists. Atmost either they were actively supporting or indifferent. Because all they cared was their wealth not "andhra".

this is absolutely true. you are by far the most articulate andhra supporter on this db, ever.

although a lot of what you say borders on ethnonationalism, I wonder why it has been this long coming in this db.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Wheneer a claim is made on geography it must be based on a completely non-biological attribute of people  and the most meaningful such attribute is language. There is no such basis for TG - its all about keeping riches of hyd to a region.

this is why I said that it is possible to take a pound of flesh off Hyd for Andhra regions if there was clever technocracy behind the state split.

at some point, if people want a separate state, it becomes hard to deny them that. but expectng such creative technocratic solutions from dumb delhi fcuks may be too much.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

hmm.. you are probably right. i'll leave for TG posters to counter you on this. 

I didn't attribute 'nasty' to Andhra. I just said that the comments I heard againist TG movement from regular people were out of line, and that probably pushed more TG people into the statehood movement as a reaction.

this is what I observed first hand. but purely anecdotal. I don't wish to poke my nose into things that Im not aware of. thanks for the alternative perspective.

Most ordinary people in india operate out of peasant like stereotypes , a caste based society which has so many abusive names for people birth and occupation cant be expected to think straight. But after india started pretending to be secular, equal etc people especially the leaders became circumspect saying such things openly. Ofcourse in central it changed with hindutva. But the worst was with LANGA movement where a stereotype "andhrollu" was taken at the very highest politcal discourse thereby trashing every moral and decency imperative of political discourse.

People easily fall for that. Its far easy to encourage a divorce and keeping a marriage together in any society . And there are ton more problems in India society.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

where a stereotype "andhrollu" was taken at the very highest politcal discourse thereby trashing every moral and decency imperative of political discourse.

fair enough.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

this is why I said that it is possible to take a pound of flesh off Hyd for Andhra regions if there was clever technocracy behind the state split.

at some point, if people want a separate state, it becomes hard to deny them something. but expectng such creative technocratic solutions from dumb delhi fcuks may be too much.

Beleive me bro there was never any such strong demand in telangana. I grew up practically all my childhood in hyderabad. Right up to 2006 nobody even heard of it - it was there among some marginalized voices here and there who just couldnt make sense of OC dominance in AP from all regions - and nobody care about it esp the elitist media. Votes started flowing only after delhi intervened deciselvey in favor of telangana through chidambaram in 2010 or so. They used the fake excuse of naxal violence to grant telanganahood - can you beleive it ?. 

Consider this even when TG was promising everything to telangana - totality of hyd, driving out of andhrollu and all their jobs given to telangana. Even with such luccha promises TRS always needed an alliance and their graph was going down. Its only when the scoundrel delhi intervened it confused telangana people and changed them.

14 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Beleive me bro there was never any such strong demand in telangana. I grew up practically all my childhood in hyderabad. Right up to 2006 nobody even heard of it - it was there among some marginalized voices here and there who just couldnt make sense of OC dominance in AP from all regions - and nobody care about it esp the elitist media. Votes started flowing only after delhi intervened deciselvey in favor of telangana through chidambaram in 2010 or so. They used the fake excuse of naxal violence to grant telanganahood - can you beleive it ?. 

Consider this even when TG was promising everything to telangana - totality of hyd, driving out of andhrollu and all their jobs given to telangana. Even with such luccha promises TRS always needed an alliance and their graph was going down. Its only when the scoundrel delhi intervened it confused telangana people and changed them.

Lol. There was never demand for TG aa.

Keep living in your dream Land created by Baboru. 

7 minutes ago, snoww said:

Lol. There was never demand for TG aa.

Keep living in your dream Land created by Baboru. 

Ekka undhira lamdike ..even in 2009 lo ..Telangana na naa thalakaya ann ysr ki brahmaradham petti gelipinchaaru.