Pick up truck

iddaritho

Tacomas are leasing for less than $250 per month. You can try for 2 years lease, if you like it keep it, or else turn in at lease end. 

nenu tacoma teeskundham anukunna as it comes with Toyota safety features as standard but the short bed na garage lo pattaledhu. it drives more like an SUV rather than like a truck. slap on some rugged tires and you have a capable truck even for light offroading too.  

4 hours ago, overlandpark_telugu said:

I have a toyota tacoma DCSBOR - bought it new in 2016. chala happy neenu naa truck tho, will buy it again in 15 years or so IF it breaks

What’s your usage with the truck? 

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

Tacomas are leasing for less than $250 per month. You can try for 2 years lease, if you like it keep it, or else turn in at lease end. 

nenu tacoma teeskundham anukunna as it comes with Toyota safety features as standard but the long bed na garage lo pattaledhu. it drives more like an SUV rather than like a truck. slap on some rugged tires and you have a capable truck even for light offroading too.  

Short bed untadi ga why go for long bed?

1 hour ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Short bed untadi ga why go for long bed?

Edited. Short bed anaboyi long bed anna. I have a Yamaha bolt in my single car garage which takes up some space. So not even short bed fits. Fortunately, i took it for extended test drive and found out. Lekapote pedha bokka padedhi. 

4 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

What’s your usage with the truck? 

very light off roading and daily use. truck laaga kanna lifestyle truck laga ekkuva use chesta

16 hours ago, AFDB_Director said:

Edited. Short bed anaboyi long bed anna. I have a Yamaha bolt in my single car garage which takes up some space. So not even short bed fits. Fortunately, i took it for extended test drive and found out. Lekapote pedha bokka padedhi. 

Ohk, ya I wanted to get a tacoma too dcsb, have a mc that I want to load on sb with this tailgate flat and use extended tailgate enclosing, but in stead just bought a light weight trailer that i haul my bike on it now with an SUV. So far happy with that, waiting for Toyota’s hybrid variants in truck, they say it’s going to be released in sep 2020 and available from MY21. Will jump on it then

12 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Ohk, ya I wanted to get a tacoma too dcsb, have a mc that I want to load on sb with this tailgate flat and use extended tailgate enclosing, but in stead just bought a light weight trailer that i haul my bike on it now with an SUV. So far happy with that, waiting for Toyota’s hybrid variants in truck, they say it’s going to be released in sep 2020 and available from MY21. Will jump on it then

I would wait for atleast 1 year if there are major changes. I did wait for 2 years when Jeep came up with JL in 2018 and it paid off as they were so many recalls in the first year after complete refresh. With that said, why don't you go with 4runner, it comes with toyota safety features as standard from MY20 i guess. I would go with 4runner too if it had removable top.