Indus Ladies page ko ....

Athadu007

Dandam ra babu..Edo search chesthe Indus page open ayindhi. 

Yedava questions malli daniki yedava answers. ^&H.......

Vella ayina Old house konadanta and this lady got angry and want to divorce anta. Daniki malli single para answers kadu okakathi 100 lines answers. sFun_duh2

http://indusladies.com/community/threads/any-body-please-give-some-advice-about-my-marriage-life.307045/

"Hi, i am madhu staying in foreign country. I am married with one daughter as of now 4 yrs finished... Me and my husband met and he likes me i also liked him and our both parents agreed for our marriage. Now the problem for me is In-laws.after my marriage i stayed with my In-laws three months because my husband and In-law wants me to stay. Then problems started and before marriage i know about my husband financial status but i thing we decided we want to buy a new home.
After marriage so many problems happened. My MIL don't like my mother she is always scolding in front of me but i never say one word...she always compares me with her daughter about cooking, Good nature, respect etc....after i went to foreign country i thought at least now i will be happy with my husband...But again started. My husband is the only son of my MIL.Before marriage he usually talks so many hours with my MIL. After marriage also its happened like that..he talks in phone and he neglects me...Every MIL has thought after marriage his son won't listen her words because of Daughter-in-law. that thing happened small small things i adjusted so many. Maybe my MIL don't like my parents.Once she told me because i am only loving his son, i looks beautiful so she agreed for marriage.

Three Years gone and i got pregnant. Everyone is very happy. Except My In-law because she is worried whether it is a girl. But god is not in my side.I give birth to baby girl. she look's like her father. But she is not that much happy becoz my daughter is not that much fair.like a movie...every time she is saying bad abt my daughter on my back.she always compared with her grand son(her daughter son) he is very fair like that...

Now...My husband went to India for searching new houses and he didn't tell me proper information he bought one house that one old house....as he convinced me after some time we will demolish and build a new house.But i feel bad and call to my In-law she got angry and told me "In our house elders will take the decisions. who r u to ask me. My son bought home with his money" like that...My father-In-law told me if want to come OK otherwise don't come...i am very depressed and i cried a lot. i thought to separate with my husband but i am thinking about my baby only.

I didn't share much details ti my parents also becoz the re are very far from me if i say anything they will hurt....For coming out from depression i joined in job...but still my heart feels bed about house. all my dreams collapse. what my husband told me he didn't do. when i ask him he says later will build new house. But i am worried that if my daughter grown-up is it possible again they will say any others reasons...Please help what i have to do in this situation...i don't know i can not compromise on house issue...Please help me....
Thanks for reading my story.."