Pakistan denies use of airspace to PM Modi

lovemystate

2 hours ago, tom brady said:

Ee bodi ganni emanna ante religion based comment chestru... how did we become such narrow minded?

We were not but  made by massive social engineering

On 10/27/2019 at 11:02 AM, kevinUsa said:

Good job

These bhakts will use this to show they are being penalized by Pakistan

I want to go to us to bring investment

But they are not allowing me to g there

Hi ra kevin. Nuvvu Hitler pan anukunna but Paki pan a. Can you please change your DP ? Shoib Malik DP pettuko ra. 

8 hours ago, Unityunity2 said:

Bro, iddaru same bro..Vader uttermost gaadu..Vader replies ichhukuntunnadu .vaadiki evaru resp ok and avvaruganuka..

E Kevin gadu..brahmin lo waste ga puttadu..

Kevin gadu brahmin aa ? Oh my bul bul balio. Vadu DP lu endi vadu matlade maatalu endi . Ekkada match avvatledu ga 

8 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Good. Sets a precedent and allows India to do whatever the duck it wants with its airspace.

india is trying to make pakistan pay a heavy penalty for violating international laws on airspace, it is as good as a war crime

bleed pakistan 1000 ways so that it will never rise again to see next decade

2 hours ago, Repo said:

Kevin gadu brahmin aa ? Oh my bul bul balio. Vadu DP lu endi vadu matlade maatalu endi . Ekkada match avvatledu ga 

india lo brahmin.. ikkada beef brahmin ayintlunnadu..or turak GF ni patti untaadu

3 hours ago, Repo said:

Nope, its uttermost sleeper cell id, appatlo mask tho manchi post esi andarrini namminchadu, late ga thelisindi matter andhariki, i mean very recently aadu uttermost ani.

59 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Nope, its uttermost sleeper cell id, appatlo mask tho manchi post esi andarrini namminchadu, late ga thelisindi matter andhariki, i mean very recently aadu uttermost ani.

y are u comaparing me with uttermost 

Why dont u look it at other way too...

By asking repeatedly...about granting AirSpace for travel..and getting denied in front of international monitoring body.. saying Pak has all rights to deny ..multiple times..

Next time if Pak goes and cries about Kashmir infront of any $hitty NGO/UNO or Human Right groups..then India can say...fckk off since it is our Internal matter and nobody has right to interfere ani..

they are setting up the Diplomatic answers ready by indulging Pak in this minor gaffe and Pakis as usual falling for it...

AirSpace ivvakapovadam is a silly issue...PM is not stopping his flights right if denied the space..he is still flying in diff route..

Making noise properly is the whole idea..and India is succeeding in it....

@reality @psycopk

Under Sushma Swaraj and  Jiashankar...India has evolved as far greater power in negotiating Diplomatic terms and conditions..and setting up the stage....

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Why dont u look it at other way too...

By asking repeatedly...about granting AirSpace for travel..and getting denied in front of international monitoring body.. saying Pak has all rights to deny ..multiple times..

Next time if Pak goes and cries about Kashmir infront of any $hitty NGO/UNO or Human Right groups..then India can say...fckk off since it is our Internal matter and nobody has right to interfere ani..

they are setting up the Diplomatic answers ready by indulging Pak in this minor gaffe and Pakis as usual falling for it...

AirSpace ivvakapovadam is a silly issue...PM is not stopping his flights right if denied the space..he is still flying in diff route..

Making noise properly is the whole idea..and India is succeeding in it....

@reality @psycopk

lol.