wow.. patriotic indians.

crashnburn

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I neither have a problem with them, nor do I have a problem with you. If you think that people give a fuccck about others in this virtual world, you're mistaken. 

you are bothered by calling them patriots. lol. but they are patriots.

that's what patriotism looks like.

its what stupid people feel.

ANyway this is India - a fascist country which punishes it citizens, extracts their taxes, murders them if they ask for more freedom, takes their laws and freedoms away through some paperwork in Delhi. Which sane country will have a law like this.

Just now, crashnburn said:

you are bothered by calling them patriots. lol. but they are patriots.

that's what patriotism looks like.

its what stupid people feel.

Patriots is a sports team. And patriotism doesn't look like that.

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Both parties are fcuking idiots... 

one more neutral. lol.

I should sit in a theatre with an indian flag under my bum, and a coulple of bodyguards around me.  just to trigger these losers.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

one more neutral. lol.

I should sit in a theatre with an indian flag under my bum, and a coulple of bodyguards around me.  just to trigger these losers.

pani M leni loser vi nuvvu...intlo ofc lo baaga sammaga peduthunnaa vedhava ikkadochi solluthunnav langochi

Just now, Pillipilla said:

I would totally show my middle finger to the a.holes by sitting down, but what they are doing isn't patriotism.

you are a patriot too.

I would definitely never stand up for national anthem. I used to avoid going inside the hall until that damnn thing was played anyway. because I don't wish my kids to  be part of some stupid drama.

It would kill my soul to stand up and respect Indian anthem. or any other country's anthemm

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ANyway this is India - a fascist country which punishes it citizens, extracts their taxes, murders them if they ask for more freedom, takes their laws and freedoms away through some paperwork in Delhi. Which sane country will have a law like this.

no one in that hall supported them.. haha.. shows what a disgusting society Indian upper middle class is.

I see that everyday ofcourse.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you are a patriot too.

I would definitely never stand up for national anthem. I used to avoid going inside the hall until that damnn thing was played anyway. because I don't wish my kids to  be part of some stupid drama.

It would kill my soul to stand up and respect Indian anthem. or any other country's anthemm

Patriot is not the word you're looking for.... I am not patriotic, I ditched my country about a decade ago for the greater good of mankind. 

Patriot is not the word you're looking for.... I am not patriotic, I ditched my country about a decade ago for the greater good of mankind. 

ninu evadanna ikkada ditch chesi nadi road lo nanga chesthe appudu my country antu pothav 

labor langochi nayala 

okay. Indian raging mob enthusiast then. lol.

8 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

one more neutral. lol.

nee baadha endi bamardhi.... bum kindha kakapothe gudddhha lo dhoorchuko... dhaniki nannu tag chesi endhuku edusthunnav..... I dont even care lol