wow.. patriotic indians.

crashnburn

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

nee baadha endi bamardhi.... bum kindha kakapothe gudddhha lo dhoorchuko... dhaniki nannu tag chesi endhuku edusthunnav..... I dont even care lol 

aa labor langochi ni intlo evadu dekhadu...roju sammaga 10gu tharu aadini

ee db kochi solluthadu

nee baadha endi bamardhi.... bum kindha kakapothe gudddhha lo dhoorchuko... dhaniki nannu tag chesi endhuku edusthunnav..... I dont even care lol 

you care enough to call someone just minding their business as idiots. lol patriot.

27 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

She should have asked that idiot who is taking the video to go join the military instead of talking BS in a movie theater if he is so dying to prove his natanki patriotism for the country ... why is he calling them Pakis and speaking Britishers language instead of Hindi or his mother tongue .?.... Something wrong with that idiot for sure ... 

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

you care enough to call someone just minding their business as idiots. lol patriot.

caring is when someone goes and fights them.. like the guy in that video (the other idiot).... I wouldnt do that ... endho nee baadha hehe picha pookoda 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

No, just a materials scientist working on the betterment of mankind. 😉

still a mob enthusiast. lol.

who wants to show middle finger to people minding their business. so much for Ayn Rand objectivism. lol.

caring is when someone goes and fights them.. like the guy in that video (the other idiot).... I wouldnt do that ... endho nee baadha hehe picha pookoda 

nee badha endhi.. I'm just explaining yourself to you. you are in denial. lol

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

still a mob enthusiast. lol.

who wants to show middle finger to people minding their business. so much for Ayn Rand objectivism. lol.

What the heck, I said I will show middle finger to the people that ask me to get up from my chair. Ofcourse they are not minding their own business. 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

She should have asked that idiot who is taking the video to go join the military instead of talking BS in a movie theater 

she's a communist. she hates the military. lol.

the guy who's taking the video should kill himself of shame instead. lol.

Just now, Pillipilla said:

What the heck, I said I will show middle finger to the people that ask me to get up from my chair. Ofcourse they are not minding their own business. 

oh. my mistake then. s0rry. 

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

future of langana

India lo late ga join ayina Telangana ki and nizam kattinchina hyderabad prajalaku endhukintha desha bhatkantav? They are not truly indians as per the definition of British India no? They were just some other country like Nepal or Bhutan..