wow.. patriotic indians.

crashnburn

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

India lo late ga join ayina Telangana ki and nizam kattinchina hyderabad prajalaku endhukintha desha bhatkantav? They are not truly indians as per the definition of British India no? They were just some other country like Nepal or Bhutan.. 

deshabhakthi pada ..adhako LANGA chillar behaviour ..they try to imitate rss and hindi wallahs thats all.

51 minutes ago, tiktokbalio said:

nee paithyam kante ekkuvetraa Bandaru laddu kosam kothulani (Bandar) ni vetaade panikimaalina moham nuvvu!!

Content ledha kothi laddu antunnav

As provided in Section 3 of the Act, whoever intentionally prevents the singing of the Jana Gana Mana or causes disturbances to any assembly engaged in such singing shall be punished with imprisonment for a term, which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

Just now, kevinUsa said:

As provided in Section 3 of the Act, whoever intentionally prevents the singing of the Jana Gana Mana or causes disturbances to any assembly engaged in such singing shall be punished with imprisonment for a term, which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

This is bad. 

No Need To Stand At Cinema To Prove Patriotism': Supreme Court On Anthem

Chief Justice Dipak Misra, who had ruled last year that the anthem must be played before every show at cinema theatres, was among the three judges who said today that the Centre should decide whether to modify that order without being influenced by what the court had said earlier.

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

No Need To Stand At Cinema To Prove Patriotism': Supreme Court On Anthem

Chief Justice Dipak Misra, who had ruled last year that the anthem must be played before every show at cinema theatres, was among the three judges who said today that the Centre should decide whether to modify that order without being influenced by what the court had said earlier.

Good, I would be surprised if the court ruled in favor of the article. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Good, I would be surprised if the court ruled in favor of the article. 

I think its only branch in india which gives rulings  based on common sense 

Just now, lovemystate said:

Is there an article ?

I don't know the jargon, but I thought this was. 

15 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

31 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

deshabhakthi pada ..adhako LANGA chillar behaviour ..they try to imitate rss and hindi wallahs thats all.

Mari endhuku kaka Indian freedom struggle lo participate cheyanollaku intha deshabakthi? definition prakaram choosthe Andhras are true indians in TG no? Ante India meeda deshabhakti choopisthune Andhras meeda racism choopichirra? A little confusing I say .. sFun_duh

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

The lady who was sitting was too polite.

I would have started with 'mind your fcuking business' .... haha

and it would have ended in a fight. 

such disgusting people. sick fcuks.

I think she did the right thing.. mob tho penta enduku.. she could be hurt