• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fact

• Ram59

• DummyVariable

• FullMoon

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Pooja ki inka bollywood lo ironleg tag pakka. Mohenjodaro and now Housefull4.

@Fact ki pandage pandaga as tollywood will keep her busy

Leg lo undadu bro movie lo content undali

Anyway Pooja tollywood untay Inka happy naku

1 hour ago, Fact said:

Boddu Baga chupinchindi ga movie lo

boddu kadhu bro.. koncham chupiyyalsinavi chupisthey HIT ayyedhemo ani  @DBgirl crying

2 hours ago, Fact said:

Pooja valla flop avvadu bro cinema content ledu anthay

Aina flop aitheyney better Pooja Inka ekkuva movies cheysthadi tollywood lo so I am happy

Tolywood lo panichese heroines mostly achchi raaru man hindi cinemaallo.. esp these days.. hardly anyone made it big in Bollywood since sridevi..

23 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Tolywood lo panichese heroines mostly achchi raaru man hindi cinemaallo.. esp these days.. hardly anyone made it big in Bollywood since sridevi..

Adem ledu bro time kalisi raka ekkada heroines hit ravadam ledu akkada anthay

Mana daggara Chala andamaina heroines unnaru Kani vallaki nacharu enduku antay south tag untadi kabatti 

On 10/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, Biskot2 said:

boddu kadhu bro.. koncham chupiyyalsinavi chupisthey HIT ayyedhemo ani  @DBgirl crying

Nenu bikini expect cheysa Mari ledani Chala feel aiya konni sarlu tappudu adjust avvali bro as a fan ga

1 minute ago, Fact said:

Adem ledu bro time kalisi raka ekkada heroines hit ravadam ledu akkada anthay

Mana daggara Chala andamaina heroines unnaru Kani vallaki nacharu enduku antay south tag untadi kabatti 

Not because of south tag. They just don’t belong in the Hindi circles. 

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not because of south tag. They just don’t belong in the Hindi circles. 

Ikkada heroines Mumbai vallu Aina first south lo act cheysi vasthay oka la chustharu adey Bollywood lo career start cheysi tollywood lo act cheysthay okala chustharu

Kani heroines andaru Mumbai lo perigina valley ento Mari e difference

5 minutes ago, Fact said:

Ikkada heroines Mumbai vallu Aina first south lo act cheysi vasthay oka la chustharu adey Bollywood lo career start cheysi tollywood lo act cheysthay okala chustharu

Kani heroines andaru Mumbai lo perigina valley ento Mari e difference

It is just my opinion that the ones in Hindi are better actors. I mean tapsee is doing some movies on her own even though she did many movies here. It is hard to compete with the likes of deepika padukone or Alia Bhatt. Unless she is a token glam doll, I don’t see the use of some of the actresses that are in Telugu cinema. I admit I haven’t watched any movies of pooja hegde, but have watched tamanna and I don’t think she has the same talent acting wise when you compare her to Hindi heroines.

33 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is just my opinion that the ones in Hindi are better actors. I mean tapsee is doing some movies on her own even though she did many movies here. It is hard to compete with the likes of deepika padukone or Alia Bhatt. Unless she is a token glam doll, I don’t see the use of some of the actresses that are in Telugu cinema. I admit I haven’t watched any movies of pooja hegde, but have watched tamanna and I don’t think she has the same talent acting wise when you compare her to Hindi heroines.

Deepika ok but Alia Bhatt is not glamour heroine or better actor.

In Bollywood mostly heroines have good roles than here in tollywood.