Bodi Hiding Kashmir "PR stunt" & Who paid for this Trip ?

LordOfMud

‘Kashmir PR stunt’, EU MP asks what India is hiding?

:surprised-038:EU delegation to Kashmir, Kashmir issue, Article 370

Chris Davies, a senior UK politician, claimed that the Indian government didn’t allow him to accompany a European Union delegation to Kashmir since he insisted on speaking freely to the locals. He also termed the visit as a “PR stunt” of the Modi government.

Davies was a part of the 27 parliamentarians, mostly from right wing parties, who were scheduled to visit Kashmir to assess the situation there in the aftermath of the abrogation of Article 370. However, only 23 MPs from the European Union reached Srinagar. 

The UK lawmaker also claimed that the Indian government not only withdrew the invitation extended to him to be part of the delegation, but also did not render any explanation for the same. The Liberal Democrat Member of the European Parliament (MEP) further said the decision showed the Indian government was trying to hide the “reality of its actions” and blocking absolute freedom of the press.

“I am not prepared to take part in a PR stunt for the Modi government and pretend that all is well. It is very clear that democratic principles are being subverted in Kashmir, and the world needs to start taking notice,” said Davies.

Q). Who is this Business Broker "Madi Sharma" from UK ?

Image result for madi sharmamadi  Madi Sharma

Social Capitalist Madi Group : International Business Broker, Education Entrepreneur; UK

30 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

‘Kashmir PR stunt’, EU MP asks what India is hiding?

:surprised-038:EU delegation to Kashmir, Kashmir issue, Article 370

Chris Davies, a senior UK politician, claimed that the Indian government didn’t allow him to accompany a European Union delegation to Kashmir since he insisted on speaking freely to the locals. He also termed the visit as a “PR stunt” of the Modi government.

Davies was a part of the 27 parliamentarians, mostly from right wing parties, who were scheduled to visit Kashmir to assess the situation there in the aftermath of the abrogation of Article 370. However, only 23 MPs from the European Union reached Srinagar. 

The UK lawmaker also claimed that the Indian government not only withdrew the invitation extended to him to be part of the delegation, but also did not render any explanation for the same. The Liberal Democrat Member of the European Parliament (MEP) further said the decision showed the Indian government was trying to hide the “reality of its actions” and blocking absolute freedom of the press.

“I am not prepared to take part in a PR stunt for the Modi government and pretend that all is well. It is very clear that democratic principles are being subverted in Kashmir, and the world needs to start taking notice,” said Davies.

Q). Who is this Business Broker "Madi Sharma" from UK ?

Image result for madi sharmamadi  Madi Sharma

Social Capitalist Madi Group : International Business Broker, Education Entrepreneur; UK

its the responsibility of the elected government to make sure they do things right

kashmir boiled for 70 yrs, its not easy for govt to just open it up and let paki Mofo start over again

the above scumbag wanted to get his own journalist, we all know how leftist journalists are running anti india campaign

whether good or bad, its the govt call what is good for india.. rest can go and f themselves

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

its the responsibility of the elected government to make sure they do things right

kashmir boiled for 70 yrs, its not easy for govt to just open it up and let paki Mofo start over again

the above scumbag wanted to get his own journalist, we all know how leftist journalists are running anti india campaign

whether good or bad, its the govt call what is good for india.. rest can go and f themselves

@3$%   

sorry ....... I stopped spoon feeding

Why Paki in between, Kashmir belongs to India & its an internal issue period.  

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bokkale...mundu valla desham lo unna daridranni chuskomanali..

turkollu direct ga mingutunnaru valla country lo ne..

3 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

@3$%   

Kashmir is bi lateral issue no

1 minute ago, LordOfMud said:

@3$%   

pak has influenced drastically, courtesy our congress has encouraged this with our own money feeding the separatists while they adopted pak agenda

just look at any international media orgs and see how much pak as leverage on

the current lockdown is to not let Pak run their propaganda game, lockdown will slowly open up based on threat assessment and international pressure

they may have easily included 6 months of lockdown atleast

4 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

@3$%   

i can feed you with a large spoon, i dont need to be spoon fed, i know history

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bokkale...mundu valla desham lo unna daridranni chuskomanali..

turkollu direct ga mingutunnaru valla country lo ne..

Ade kada, lafoot gallu valladi kadukkovadam chetha kadu kani India lo vellu pedataranta.. eda peda rape lu chestu, arachakam chestunna inka paki gallari nakutha antunnadu ante vadu kuda Indian fake liberals type anukunta..