8000$ booka 😭🙏

Athadu007

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

nijam post aithe emo gani urike ila loss adhi loss ani vesthe you attract that kind of energy 

nijam aithadhi.

Nenu chepevani nijanga nizam 😏 inka ekotha negative energy attract avudhi.

May be minus minus plus avachemo.

10 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Apartment vacating lo intha nastama 😭😭.

Vadiki 2 months notice + 2 months breakage feez anadu.  3500

Ok ani 2 months notice icha.

Now he is saying when you joined givne 1.5 months free so that need to pay back which he never tokded before. 2500.

+ application feez wave chesam 600 

+ book boshanam 200$ 

8000 chesadu motham 😭😭.

Never rent a apartment if you are not sure of your stay just for awareness post. I lost in life money in stocks and ila inko debba.

Kotha employer is not ready to bare expenses and says max he can afford is 2000$🤦‍♂️

basically nuvvu lease break  chesaavv so andhuke ee problem... job poyyindhii ante exception ... they wont charge u anything...  desi employer a kabbattii u can easily get a letter from employer asking for the same and submit in leasing office. 

1.5 free money return ivvali ani  ani ekkadaina undhaa contract lo .. u can ask..threat them will talk to attorney ani.. they will bend

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Now he is saying when you joined givne 1.5 months free so that need to pay back which he never tokded before. 2500.

+ book boshanam 200$ 

8000 chesadu motham 😭😭.

Never rent a apartment if you are not sure of your stay just for awareness post. I lost in life money in stocks and ila inko debba.

Kotha employer is not ready to bare expenses and says max he can afford is 2000$🤦‍♂️

until you have anunderstanding  on the project, take subleases

edo oka 100$ save aitayani people sign one year leases

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

basically nuvvu lease break  chesaavv so andhuke ee problem... job poyyindhii ante exception ... they wont charge u anything...  desi employer a kabbattii u can easily get a letter from employer asking for the same and submit in leasing office. 

1.5 free money return ivvali ani  ani ekkadaina undhaa contract lo .. u can ask..threat them will talk to attorney ani.. they will bend

I wish people answer to points like this.

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

until you have anunderstanding  on the project, take subleases

edo oka 100$ save aitayani people sign one year leases

Konni sarlu option undadhu other than signing lease.

15 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

+ book boshanam 200$ 

8000 chesadu motham 😭😭.

Oka sari kanuko CA lo job change proof chupisthe they cannot anukunta

1 minute ago, Athadu007 said:

I wish people answer to points like this.

by any chance

are you manasunna manchi vaadu outside? anyside?

4 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

True 

i would hire an attorney and get this to settlement, may be 50% taggina i win

i am sure they have to prove 8000 loss to them, unless you lived in jungle, claiming that loss is impossible

the apt management should prove that they are not able to fill the apt quickly when you leave

even tx lo koda apt managements can only claim if the apt lies empty for the rest of the lease period

i dont know about CA, bu there will be exit clauses that you can leverage due to job change/loss

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i would hire an attorney and get this to settlement, may be 50% taggina i win

i am sure they have to prove 8000 loss to them, unless you lived in jungle, claiming that loss is impossible

the apt management should prove that they are not able to fill the apt quickly when you leave

They said they might fill and give me back 5000$

• Upvote 1

Just now, jlo said:

you should have put it in craglist/some place for rent.  I have seen people do that until their lease expires.

If I know this earlier I would uave done that. But I am in last day of notice and they revealed this now.