Mazda CX-9 with Touring premium package 359+ 0 das

ambothu

11 minutes ago, starocky said:

It is a fair deal. I am paying 379 with 2000 down for 36 k miles and  3 years for same car. I have some protection package and service included in it may be worth 25$ per month.

Cool , mine is including everything along with first month payment .went to dealership and signed and came back.

3 hours ago, ambothu said:

Leased Mazda CX-9 touring with premium package for 359 (including taxes ) and zero Das .

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/mazda-cx-9-touring-w-premium-package-359-0-das/191505

any opinions .

Baaga Research chesava man theeskune mundhu ? Same car with premium package friend got for 300 in LA. How long is ur lease ?

3 hours ago, jeessy_bb said:

Baaga Research chesava man theeskune mundhu ? Same car with premium package friend got for 300 in LA. How long is ur lease ?

Yes , Meevadidi along with taxes and down payment cheptunnava ? Again different areas has different rebates 

usual thing is most of them don’t tell amount that they pay while signing (taxes, registration, title and other fees  or down payment ) which usually like 1500 means 41 month a more 

1 hour ago, tom brady said:

Teskunna tarvatha opinion endi saami...anyway here is mine...

Leasing a car is the worst way of spending money, whatever price you leased it for.

Opinion  ani kadu , asking is it a good deal.

anyway I respectfully disagree with you 

4 hours ago, tom brady said:

Teskunna tarvatha opinion endi saami...anyway here is mine...

Leasing a car is the worst way of spending money, whatever price you leased it for.

I think its perspective. Different ppl have diff requirements, leasing might be worst way of spending money for "you" and might he the best way to go for someone who wants to drive newer techs, diff models every 2 years. 

I do my homework and find the best lease deals. Will keep the lease for an year and transfer it as soon as I find another good deal. Been doing it for last 5 years and flipped 4 different makes/models which is not at all possible if i buy instead.