Mazda CX-9 with Touring premium package 359+ 0 das

ambothu

45 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

If it's true sign and drive then it's very good deal. Its <1% deal which is very good. Did you go thru a broker in leasehackr forum?

Yes it’s true sign and deal including 8% tax.

No not used any broker, did everything my selves .

41 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

I think its perspective. Different ppl have diff requirements, leasing might be worst way of spending money for "you" and might he the best way to go for someone who wants to drive newer techs, diff models every 2 years. 

I do my homework and find the best lease deals. Will keep the lease for an year and transfer it as soon as I find another good deal. Been doing it for last 5 years and flipped 4 different makes/models which is not at all possible if i buy instead. 

Agreed , yes I’m same boat as you , this is my 3rd lease and so happy about what I’m getting for what I’m paying every month.

Just now, gundugadu said:

Baaaa

I am planning to buy a mid size suv and I have a 7 old camry.

is trade in good option or buying new car good option and selling old vehicle separately

Separate is better never handover your juttu to dealer unless he gives what ur expecting .

instead of leasing luxury car's and/or Honda, Toyota's etc....is it a good idea to lease GM, Kia's etc which we dont buy usually?

market lo ee brands ki elagu antha demand undadhu kada...so we might get full size / SUV of these makers with low monthly prices compared to other brands?

first 3 yr/36 months any car will be in good condition without repairs + warranty elagu untadi....so my thought is anyway we are not buying these cars, so who cares if this is a good brand or not.....just enjoy brand new car with all features (every brand is offering almost all features now a days), no repairs etc and by 3rd yr give that car back.

what say guys?

6 hours ago, tom brady said:

Teskunna tarvatha opinion endi saami...anyway here is mine...

Leasing a car is the worst way of spending money, whatever price you leased it for.

depends bro...if you are buying a vehicle and plan to keep as long as possible (let say 7 - 10yr max)...then makes sense to buy

its like buying a single family house (bigger house and high priced) vs renting a apartment/town house (smaller space and low priced).

usually we dont rent a single family, say $2500 - 3000 monthly....antha petti rent ki undebadulu buy a house or rather rent a smaller space like town house/apartment.

similar logic lease a non-popular brands  or buy luxury brands. You can lease luxury brands too but obviously you are paying high monthly and by end of the lease you have nothing.

54 minutes ago, no01 said:

instead of leasing luxury car's and/or Honda, Toyota's etc....is it a good idea to lease GM, Kia's etc which we dont buy usually?

market lo ee brands ki elagu antha demand undadhu kada...so we might get full size / SUV of these makers with low monthly prices compared to other brands?

first 3 yr/36 months any car will be in good condition without repairs + warranty elagu untadi....so my thought is anyway we are not buying these cars, so who cares if this is a good brand or not.....just enjoy brand new car with all features (every brand is offering almost all features now a days), no repairs etc and by 3rd yr give that car back.

what say guys?

Residuals on this cars you listed is don’t go well , so for those the lease price will not be in range you want it unless manufacture discounts with heavy rebates 

3 hours ago, no01 said:

what say guys?

MF (lease interest rate), residual, manufacturer incentives matter a lot. I saw ppl leasing civics for more than what i leased my 3 series. You can get a c300 for less than $350 a month if you time it correctly. Tacomas and wranglers have high residual which makes them good members for leasing. But Jeep has zero incentives which makes it tough to get deals.