Adani Group Shocks Jagan, Moves To Hyd

Assam_Bhayya

6 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

lol. you will defend the govt whatever is the case kada....man....India lo politics ila thayarayyayi ante....you are a prime example. i agree that TDP are no saints and  are not corruption free but i atleast expect people to evaluate situations and make decisions.

Halwa gaani matalu lyt teesko jagan anna evadi aina nadi roddu lo champina jaffa ni defend chesey rakam

he will say being born as commode deserve this ani, antha choothiya gaadu

26 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

lol. you will defend the govt whatever is the case kada....man....India lo politics ila thayarayyayi ante....you are a prime example. i agree that TDP are no saints and  are not corruption free but i atleast expect people to evaluate situations and make decisions.

Glad I support the governments, which come to power on popular mandates unlike you scums who defend your parties which ever the case might be.

19 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Halwa gaani matalu lyt teesko jagan anna evadi aina nadi roddu lo champina jaffa ni defend chesey rakam

he will say being born as commode deserve this ani, antha choothiya gaadu

+1

Nee kante pedda chootiya gadu evadina vuntada ?

fichifook pulkas...Adani gadu vachi data center ani oka MOU raasthe, daniki rechipotunaru...

adoka private investment...pedithe etha petakapothey entha...vadiki avasaram vuna degara petukuntadu, lekapothey peeki dobbukuntadu...

deeniki support the government anta..AP 's loss anta..abhabho...

Bihari gallu inthakante ekuva emi sestaru le

• Upvote 1

Backward areas lo pettamani request chesaadu ap ki benefit avvanappudu enni investments petti endhi use. Cbn regime lo Singapore Japan MoU lu enno ainaai cbn CM unnappude avi bisket ainaai. Avi kooda jagan thappenaa siggu undaalra babu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

fichifook pulkas...Adani gadu vachi data center ani oka MOU raasthe, daniki rechipotunaru...

adoka private investment...pedithe etha petakapothey entha...vadiki avasaram vuna degara petukuntadu, lekapothey peeki dobbukuntadu...

deeniki support the government anta..AP 's loss anta..abhabho...

Bihari gallu inthakante ekuva emi sestaru le

Asalu 80k crs petti data center pette capacity and avasaram undi antava

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Glad I support the governments, which come to power on popular mandates unlike you scums who defend your parties which ever the case might be.

haha..i want you to be critical of whoever is in power. not defend whoever is in power. such a lame argument

ADani gadu vachi Vizag la dukanam pedutha ante asalu etta namminaru ra ?

reality ki deggarlo vundakapothey itle adani vastadu, ambani vastadu ani chepukovadame....

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

haha..i want you to be critical of whoever is in power. not defend whoever is in power. such a lame argument

Sorry my friend, but I don't take orders from you to have an opinion. 

Its my opinion, and my view. I support the governments who come to power to rule for five years, criticizing a government when you know for sure that it will last for 5 years is a silly thing to do.

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

SO you mean to support the opposition ? All that opposition is do to criticise, do rastha roko, collectorate muttadi, etc...

YOu mean you want to support a loser who lost elections, lost public trust ? By doing so, You will become another loser...