Regular ga cheyinche oil change ekkada cheyistaru?

DoraBabbu

16 minutes ago, DoraBabbu said:

which place usually is good? 

do you tire rotate everytime on oil change?

I am thinking of signing up with one service.. so looking for options.. kindly suggest TIA

Valvoline oil change - 19.9$ with coupon  - once every 6 months.

tire rotation once a year.

Oil change dealership deal with car purchase bro. Branded luxury car avutey oil change ki choosukovali kani.. normal cars edaina okatey.. deals batti chesesko..

Tire rotation and alignment.. I bought firestone lifetime service.. they do free everytime for the rest of life how many ever times you go.. I do it each time with oil change.. antey rotation and alignment every 4-6months. Alignment can be done every 9months or so if you don't drive in potholes often..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MRI said:

Oil change dealership deal with car purchase bro. Branded luxury car avutey oil change ki choosukovali kani.. normal cars edaina okatey.. deals batti chesesko..

Tire rotation and alignment.. I bought firestone lifetime service.. they do free everytime for the rest of life how many ever times you go.. I do it each time with oil change.. antey rotation and alignment every 4-6months. Alignment can be done every 9months or so if you don't drive in potholes often..

thanks ba