Jammu & Kashmir end as a state and becomes two UTs.

Deadp0ol2

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No piss here "mate".  And nice try flipping it to typical delhi style racism against asian appearing indians. A nation is generally shared something - a language, a religion, a custom. There is nothing that is common between a ladaki and rest of indians. They are indian on paper alone due to an accident of history and nothing more. But backstabbing kashmiris in the name of patronizing these people is the standard fork tongued behaviour of your delhi which you so seek to worship.

CITI_c$y

Where do you get the notion that I have to share something with other Indians to be considered Indian? That is not how nations and countries exist. I literally don’t share anything with khasis from Meghalaya. What does it make me and what does it make them? Who is backstabbing Kashmir? They are part of India. Kashmiris have served as ministers, judges, civil servants and administrators in Indian government. Only in your deluded mind do you think that they are not Indian. 

9 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

CITI_c$y

Where do you get the notion that I have to share something with other Indians to be considered Indian? That is not how nations and countries exist. I literally don’t share anything with khasis from Meghalaya. What does it make me and what does it make them? Who is backstabbing Kashmir? They are part of India. Kashmiris have served as ministers, judges, civil servants and administrators in Indian government. Only in your deluded mind do you think that they are not Indian. 

Right everyone is part of India whether they like it or not. Whether their opinion was taken before merging them to India or not. It’s like the drug den hotel California you can check in anytime but never leave. Just that in this case no check ins too happened. You have any idea how much India bribes mizos and other north easterners to be Indians ? Giving them so many special laws including special constitution articles . If they were just like other Indians it won’t be necessary.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Right everyone is part of India whether they like it or not. Whether their opinion was taken before merging them to India or not. Istipt’s like the drug den hotel California you can check in anytime but never leave. Just that in this case no check ins too happened. You have any idea how much India bribes mizos and other north easterners to be Indians ? Giving them so many special laws including special constitution articles . If they were just like other Indians it won’t be necessary.

Stop being so melodramatic. Literally quoting “The Eagles” to make your point. Nations are not like some stupid songs my friend. Some of these members have joined recently and are not at the same level of development as the rest of India so they are being given special privileges. Nothing more. All of these privileges are temporary - meaning they are there only until they catch up. Few individuals cannot suddenly rise and say that they don’t want to be part of India. You are just confusing privileges given for development with bribery- which is not in this case.

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Stop being so melodramatic. Literally quoting “The Eagles” to make your point. Nations are not like some stupid songs my friend. Some of these members have joined recently and are not at the same level of development as the rest of India so they are being given special privileges. Nothing more. All of these privileges are temporary - meaning they are there only until they catch up. Few individuals cannot suddenly rise and say that they don’t want to be part of India. You are just confusing privileges given for development with bribery- which is not in this case.

Everyone joined in 1947. You are a fuc$king dishonest guy who doesn’t have the minimum honesty for debate or discussion.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Everyone joined in 1947. You are a fuc$king dishonest guy who doesn’t have the minimum honesty for debate or discussion.

lol badwe points lekaa itla tappinchukuntunnava

CITI_c$y