Jammu & Kashmir end as a state and becomes two UTs.

Deadp0ol2

6 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Atla bhayapettaku Anna. Thappuga talkuthe corectioning cheyi. 

simple google search will tell that ladakh is a muslim majority region too.  what is that different culture, other than wistful thinking of Indians who don't even know anything about kashmir.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

If anyone is posting theories it is you lol. You just read some news articles and spout shiet here. I don’t need to as most of the info I get is from informed sources only. Like I said before, jog on cry baby. Nothing is going to change. Kashmir is part of India and will remain so. 

I don't have to read any sh1t. to discuss with listless losers like you. in fact, I dont read any sh1t.

you came up with a 8 line paragraph full of amazing forward looking theories, and now don't even want to own up to them? lol. did it sound like a child talking about going to the moon, when you read it the second time around? lol.

12 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

mari enduku ila chesaru antav. emanna theory untadhi kadha.cheppu

theory emundi...balupu..anthe..

or may be edaina hidden hindutva agenda vundemo....

dude my arguments are so poor, both in structure and content, that if you think I 'm liftin this sh1t off some other discussion forums, you would be insulting me.

when I steal, I steal amazing stuff. unfortunately I don't care enough about this kashmir bullshit other than watching Indians celebrate a non event like fools.

Just now, crashnburn said:

I don't have to read any sh1t. to discuss with listless losers like you. in fact, I dont read any sh1t.

you came up with a 8 line paragraph full of amazing forward looking theories, and now don't even want to own up to them? lol. did it sound like a child talking about going to the moon, when you read it the second time around? lol.

They are facts you useless buffoon. Are you really making electronic chips or potato chips? With your level of intelligence I highly doubt your capabilities of making anything useful lol. @3$%

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

They are facts you useless buffoon. Are you really making electronic chips or potato chips? With your level of intelligence I highly doubt your capabilities of making anything useful lol. @3$%

aaaah.... facts!!! like those facts you presented in that rotherham rape discussion thread, without even reading the link you posted. haha.. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

aaaah.... facts!!! like those facts you presented in that rotherham rape discussion thread, without even reading the link you posted. haha.. 

Mr. Potato Chips CITI_c$y

21 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

brilliant plan. lol. the point is?

point endhi ante jammu ni state chesi elections ki pothe bjp ki advantage ani.Jammu politically bjp ki advantage enduku cheyaledhu ani doubt adhe point.