Jammu & Kashmir end as a state and becomes two UTs.

Deadp0ol2

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu kuda ade anukuna...Jammu is more like an enclave of Punjab. Jammu and Ladakh kalipi chesina bagundu....

jammu peruke kaani its like punjab .Politically bjp ki advantage jammu state ,future lo chestharu anukunta .kashmir okati ut ka petti.

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

point endhi ante jammu ni state chesi elections ki pothe bjp ki advantage ani.Jammu politically bjp ki advantage enduku cheyaledhu ani doubt adhe point.

so kashmir ni vadulukovaala BJP? is that smart thing to do?

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Guess who is the one who is smelting and posting hundreds of posts. @3$%
Chippity chip chip

I'm still wondering about 'facts' that you post.

I just like to wonder out loud. so you can hear me wondering, and wonder why you can't wonder as wonderfully as I wonder. 

Just now, crashnburn said:

so kashmir ni vadulukovaala BJP? is that smart thing to do?

kashmir ni vadulukotam kaadhu jammu ni state chesi kashmir ni ut ga continue cheyachu kadha ani anthe.

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

kashmir ni vadulukotam kaadhu jammu ni state chesi kashmir ni ut ga continue cheyachu kadha ani anthe.

kashmir ni UT chesthey inkemanna undha? already chesina penta saripoledhu ani.

BJP oddu anna, manollu idea lu isthunnaru. alaagey assam lo NRC BJP oddu antey, supreme court cheyyinchindi.

saripoyaaru andaru.

Just now, crashnburn said:

I'm still wondering about 'facts' that you post.

I just like to wonder out loud. so you can hear me wondering, and wonder why you can't wonder as wonderfully as I wonder. 

I am calling your entire life investment of making chips a failure you mong and your retort it to call me dumb lol.... guess you are making snacks for a living for real lmao.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

I am calling your entire life investment of making chips a failure you mong and your retort it to call me dumb lol.... guess you are making snacks for a living for real lmao.

ofcourse you are dumb. you posted a link and claimed bullshit, and I called you out in a few secs.

I'm insanely smarter than you will ever be. it's true.

5 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

slow ga chestaru le anni.

1950s lo esina plan ni amalu parcha daaniki inni dinaalu pattindhi. slow ga kashmir ki ichina rights one by one teesesaaru.

inko 30yrs wait chesthey, kashmir will become UT. nee korika terruthadi.

ofcourse madhyalo congress had the right plan for kashmir without disturbing the status quo. by placating the local population, giving them sops.

but indians ki idhi nachadu. they think kashmiris are pampered, because they have no idea of how much India betrayed kashmir and gave peanuts in exchange.

congress could've done abrogation of 370 too. and would have won the 2014 election. 

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

ofcourse you are dumb. you posted a link and claimed bullshit, and I called you out in a few secs.

I'm insanely smarter than you will ever be. it's true.

People call others out by posting facts you dimwit. All tall claims of being smarter than me. I am something big in this world. You ain’t. You are just another potato chip maker lol. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

People call others out by posting facts you dimwit. All tall claims of being smarter than me. I am something big in this world. You ain’t. You are just another potato chip maker lol. 

you talk like a high schooler. lol.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

I'm too lazy to post facts. I dont have to when you guys post trash and call it facts. I can simply demolish that crap, and go back to being awesome.