Jammu & Kashmir end as a state and becomes two UTs.

Deadp0ol2

I wish I was good with gif based memes.

dummyvariable has probably the highest peak-shrink ratio in this entire db.

the claims he makes when no one stops him is as fantastic, as the depths he falls to when slightly prodded.

potato chips? really? that's a comeback? lame even for a high schooler

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I wish I was good with gif based memes.

dummyvariable has probably the highest peak-shrink ratio in this entire db.

the claims he makes when no one stops him is as fantastic, as the depths he falls to when slightly prodded.

potato chips? really? that's a comeback? lame even for a high schooler

Are you going to post any facts or are you going to post some random shite as usual and runaway? 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Are you going to post any facts or are you going to post some random shite as usual and runaway? 

haha..  we are not having any argument here. 

what 'facts' were you looking for? lol.

for someone who makes the most fantastically provocative statements in this db, @DummyVariable  you sure retreat to becomin  a bumbling fool when you get insecure.

the swag, the sociopathy everything that makes you so attractive to ladies, even when you are calling them ugly, suddenly disappers when you get nervous. it happens everytime you talk to me.

why? hmmm???

i want to see the same swag in your statements, not whining about me not doing something.

I'm pretty sure the ladies watching this interaction have lost interest in you. and you still have to play manwhore to some random woman who you are not interested to be with, because she caught you when you were vulnerable, and you are not ballsy enough to ask her to fcuk off. lol.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

haha..  we are not having any argument here. 

what 'facts' were you looking for? lol.

Awww!! What happened Mr. Potato Head, isn’t your brain not capable of constructing   a coherent argument? How sad!!

Says that he showed me up, but can’t show facts to back his claims. What great logic!! @3$%

Bas ho gayi iski paagalpanti, kisi Doctor ko dhikavo yaar. CITI_c$y

unfortunate my friend, dummyvariable.

you are one of the few ids I used to follow a while and know what kind of crap you post.because it was amazingly provocative. you should stick to those kind of posts.

normally I tend to bash India whenever someone bashes me, because I'm too lazy to look up what trash that person posts. I simply assume hes a patriot, and bash India. saves time

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Awww!! What happened Mr. Potato Head, isn’t your brain not capable of constructing   a coherent argument? How sad!!

Says that he showed me up, but can’t show facts to back his claims. What great logic!! @3$%

Bas ho gayi iski paagalpanti, kisi Doctor ko dhikavo yaar. CITI_c$y

I was talking about anothe thread moron. lol.

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

for someone who makes the most fantastically provocative statements in this db, @DummyVariable  you sure retreat to becomin  a bumbling fool when you get insecure.

the swag, the sociopathy everything that makes you so attractive to ladies, even when you are calling them ugly, suddenly disappers when you get nervous. it happens everytime you talk to me.

why? hmmm???

I am the one who is insecure and not posting any facts to back my claims? Yeah right!! @3$%

Wild claims of knowing “electronics”, “history” and “Indian castes”. Like I have said, anything I ask for, you cannot give so that itself shows that you are talking through you arse. Go back to your hole Gollum!!

Just now, DummyVariable said:

“I am the one who is insecure and not posting any facts to back my claims”. Yeah right!! @3$%

Wild claims of knowing “electronics”, “history” and “Indian castes”. Like I have said, anything I ask for you cannot give so that you are talking through you arse. Go back to your hole Gollum!!

yeah. I agre. you win.