Ramayana and mahabharathA

ajay.ram1234

26 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Name calling, are we?

Saying truth is not an abuse.

You have no reservations mocking certain beliefs but take a high road when asked to form an opinion on others.

Like I said "Yellow bellied coward"

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

Saying truth is not an abuse.

You have no reservations mocking certain beliefs but take a high road when asked to form an opinion on others.

Like I said "Yellow bellied coward"

I am definitely not mocking honey. The epic novel Harry Potter truly helped me come out of depression. I used to self harm, but some parts of Harry Potter truly helped me. I am sure the idea of God works the same way. People need reassurance that it's all going to be okay in the end. God and religion serve that single purpose. 

23 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I am definitely not mocking honey. The epic novel Harry Potter truly helped me come out of depression. I used to self harm, but some parts of Harry Potter truly helped me. I am sure the idea of God works the same way. People need reassurance that it's all going to be okay in the end. God and religion serve that single purpose. 

dear honey,

I have no problems with Harry Potter books, they are wonderful and have helped hundreds of millions of kids and adults connect with reading.

but the comparison you made with Ramayan and Bharatham.

AND

the cop out of when asked about Jesus and Muhammad, is revealing.

we have named ramayana and mahabharatha as Ithihasa. Ithi means "idhi"  hasa means "ila jariginadhi". So adhi alaa jarigindhi and inkola jaragaledhu. English vallu mythology annaru antey "myth" nunchi vachindhi kanuka myth emo anesukovachu.

Bhagavatham ithihasam kadhu puranam. Puranam antey Punarapi navam antey "always true" ani ardham. Puranam eppudu okka story format lo undhadhu and tries to prove a philosophical point. 

Ramayanam and Mahabharatam ithihasalu kanuka avi jarigayi ani rasinavallu chepparu.  

Nenu nammanu and jaragaledhu ani anochu , manam chudaledhu kadaa. Mahabharatham lo eclipses enni sarlu vachayi and ee Thidi and nakshatram lo vachayi aney information pettukuni kontha manchi date calculate chesaru kurukshetram war ki and it matched exactly with time line 3000 BC lo.  And also manaki Gujrat lo dwaraka chalaa information corroborate chesthundhi that sometime back edo jarigindhi ani.

Ee direction lo manam digg cheyyochu kani and chesaru kontha mandhi kani that will break the purpose of them 

http://www.ece.lsu.edu/kak/MahabharataII.pdf

https://haribhakt.com/scientific-dating-and-chronology-of-mahabharat-history-of-india/

http://lordrama.co.in/sri-rama-and-vedic-history-of-the-world.html

both are allegories.. real life lo unna ppl ki kalpitha katha kalipi raasaru.. so that ppl connect and follow stuff..

follow avakunda unnara.. ela untaru.. height entha.. caste enti ani suste asalu purpose serve avadhu.. 

%$#$