Calling all F-1s/OPTs simply have Computer Science Degree only

acuman

On 10/31/2019 at 1:41 PM, DummyVariable said:

Ante sciences lo MS chesevallu SAS lo panichesthuntaru.. is that also not valid?

Now on they do see person is doing science related job or it related job.

if purely IT related job it’s denial.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DummyVariable

• Quickgun_murugan

• acuman

• Pillipilla

On 11/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, acuman said:

Now on they do see person is doing science related job or it related job.

if purely IT related job it’s denial.

This rule 5 years back nunchi vundhi.

New enro cheppu

On 10/31/2019 at 12:00 PM, Quickgun_murugan said:

MS in Computer Technology 

BTech is Mechanical 

from what i have seen  if the job requirement says  min bachelors in CS required    then uscis dont care about your  MS, they strictly go by bachelors degree alone    so query chances ekkuva 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:58 AM, DummyVariable said:

If you do ms in mech and try to do it job it may be difficult. However, there are many jobs in supply chain management and materials management that are heavily integrated with IT and ERP. The pay is comparable to IT so they do approve those. However, if you are into databases, Java, .net etc then it will be difficult. It is very hard to justify.

whole supply chain and materials mgmt area is very good. No coding, just talking. Promotions are easy. I know a few who were managers in big 5 IT companies.

8 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

from what i have seen  if the job requirement says  min bachelors in CS required    then uscis dont care about your  MS, they strictly go by bachelors degree alone    so query chances ekkuva 

yes they go only by what job requirement says. This is very clear case of USCIS giving query.

12 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

Ayina H1 la ala pettaruga.. they will say bachelors in computer science or related engineering fields..

15 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

Okay 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ayina H1 la ala pettaruga.. they will say bachelors in computer science or related engineering fields..

Ya  obviosuly   Mech is not related to CS dev work   they dont care even if you have masters in CS with Btech in Mech     seeing  rejections with this case.. even though they approved earlier  extenstion apudu facing issues          

7 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

Ya  obviosuly   Mech is not related to CS dev work   they dont care even if you have masters in CS with Btech in Mech     seeing  rejections with this case.. even though they approved earlier  extenstion apudu facing issues          

Emo.. masters in cs .. even with bachelors in pharma approve ayyayi most of them. I have seen masters in mech pichcha pichcha ga rejected.

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Emo.. masters in cs .. even with bachelors in pharma approve ayyayi most of them. I have seen masters in mech pichcha pichcha ga rejected.

also depends on the officer handling your case  thy just go by checklist blindly

6 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

also depends on the officer handling your case  thy just go by checklist blindly

Also sending education and work ex evaluation and having wages above level 3. Naaku thelisina vallantha profiles were like this...

kaani bachelors in mech even with 14 plus years multiple queries. Ms mech and 10 years exp manager got rejected too.

41 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

whole supply chain and materials mgmt area is very good. No coding, just talking. Promotions are easy. I know a few who were managers in big 5 IT companies.

Adhe chepthunna.. mech side vallaki manchi pay unde fields unnayi.. they still want to do IT because they think they will get more money/jobs are easily available.