Did you ever repent for being middle class???

kathanayaka

36 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

point matladura kuflee ga...give some good inputs if you can

Input ante computer lo eese input/output aa leka pottalo ese input/output aa?

Jokes apart, I don't regret I was born in the middle class. Infact, I am glad I was born in a family that values education more than money. 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Jokes apart, I don't regret I was born in the middle class. Infact, I am glad I was born in a family that values education more than money

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Jokes apart, I don't regret I was born in the middle class. Infact, I am glad I was born in a family that values education more than money. 

In reality 

money > education + values + all other nonsense

26 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

In reality 

Depends, 

I'm proud that I have brains.

Naku oka ultra rich dosth undevadu, lekkalenanni paisal 7 cars maintain chesetodu 8 yrs back ey but education, knowledge lo bebbe

emanna studies lo doubts, tech lo doubts ki nanney approach ayyevadu. So information is wealth. Entha money unna one should know how to earn for themselves. 

Elanti situation lo padesina one should know a way to come out of it. Ee quality important than any money/possessions you have.

Coming to your thread, I felt bad so many times that Govt in India is absolutely waste no matter which party is in rule in some situations.

Chala mandi ni chusa where they get crores of loans, not just the ones like Nirav modi or Vijay mallya, every city/town/village has their own version of them.

Crores lo loan from banks and individuals teeskuntaru, they wont repay. Valla peru paina chala properties untai. Annee trasfer chesestharu either wife ki or daughter in Law's ki and IP pettestharu. 10 days parari lo untaru and they'll be back roaming in their Audis and BMWs.

Middle class vallu home loan ani, education loan ani inni loans teeskuntaru and they feel responsible and accountable for it. Prati paisa vaddi tho saha repay chestharu. Demonetization antey lines lo nilabadatharu. Responsible ga taxes pay chestharu. Ivannee saripovu annattu table kindha bribes kuda bonus but still they are never cared by any Govt.

Poor people ki loans waive chesthundi Govt, Rich emo eggottestharu madya lo responsibility feel ayye only class middle class. India is running because of them.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

In reality 

You get only one life, how can you die without learning everything you possibly can? That's my biggest fear in life. 

50 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Coming to your thread, I felt bad so many times that Govt in India is absolutely waste no matter which party is in rule in some situations.

Chala mandi ni chusa where they get crores of loans, not just the ones like Nirav modi or Vijay mallya, every city/town/village has their own version of them.

Crores lo loan from banks and individuals teeskuntaru, they wont repay. Valla peru paina chala properties untai. Annee trasfer chesestharu either wife ki or daughter in Law's ki and IP pettestharu. 10 days parari lo untaru and they'll be back roaming in their Audis and BMWs.

Middle class vallu home loan ani, education loan ani inni loans teeskuntaru and they feel responsible and accountable for it. Prati paisa vaddi tho saha repay chestharu. Demonetization antey lines lo nilabadatharu. Responsible ga taxes pay chestharu. Ivannee saripovu annattu table kindha bribes kuda bonus but still they are never cared by any Govt.

Poor people ki loans waive chesthundi Govt, Rich emo eggottestharu madya lo responsibility feel ayye only class middle class. India is running because of them.

Nigga*.  plz 

5 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

1)naaku job cheyyalani ledu ani fix ayyi...leave what you are working on and go vacation for 2-3 months

2)morning levagane bday rojuna inti bayata range rover gift undatam

3)S/O murthy laaga bachelors ki spain or italy etc

4)Family lo oka 15-20 members kalisi forget the world ani some good vacation like europe or switerzerland velladam

Just for examples above are.

ee life style kooda bore vacchesthundhi within short time la...

happyness, excitement and sense of achievement are important luxuries kanna