I used power beats 3 

except battery everything sucks in it

I purchased JBL for 30 for my work out 

100times better than beats 

2 hours ago, poothareku said:

$50 casio watch kuda vaadochu...$400 endi watch(apple) ki

quality products lo unde maza neeku telvadu anukunta

That audacity to compare a pair of Sennheisers with apple ear phones :lol:

And you want to school me about "quality products" when it comes to headphones .... take a day off

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I used power beats 3 

except battery everything sucks in it

I purchased JBL for 30 for my work out 

100times better than beats 

beats are properly overrated..... Just think about the number of top athletes that endorse them... beats shell millions for only advertising through these athletes and an average consumer pays that bill by overpaying for those average products... JBL, Audio Technica, Skull Candy are superb products.... Sennheisers are on an altogether different level.... ofcourse there are more brands like these but these are all I have tried and tested....

I own a PXC 550, never had a better pair before... worth every dollar

25 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

beats are properly overrated..... Just think about the number of top athletes that endorse them... beats shell millions for only advertising through these athletes and an average consumer pays that bill by overpaying for those average products... JBL, Audio Technica, Skull Candy are superb products.... Sennheisers are on an altogether different level.... ofcourse there are more brands like these but these are all I have tried and tested....

I own a PXC 550, never had a better pair before... worth every dollar

most part  most of the apple  products  are the same 

pure marketing. JBL   head phones sound real well compared to  others.

56 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

That audacity to compare a pair of Sennheisers with apple ear phones :lol:

And you want to school me about "quality products" when it comes to headphones .... take a day off

I never said apple earphones are better. It was funny when you compared them to HD202. I'm currently on Sennheiser TW and have a pair of Vmoda's as well and i'm pretty sure you've never heard of Vmoda. Check my previous posts if you want to get schooled. Higher end Sennheiser's are on a different level and I totally agree with you on this.

45 minutes ago, poothareku said:

I never said apple earphones are better. It was funny when you compared them to HD202. I'm currently on Sennheiser TW and have a pair of Vmoda's as well and i'm pretty sure you've never heard of Vmoda. Check my previous posts if you want to get schooled. Higher end Sennheiser's are on a different level and I totally agree with you on this.

I didnt compare HD202 with earpods... I spoke about value for money which clearly you didnt understand and started the rant about "quality products"... 

Rest of your post is irrelevant and I cant be arsed about what you are using

On 11/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

I didnt compare HD202 with earpods... I spoke about value for money which clearly you didnt understand and started the rant about "quality products"... 

Rest of your post is irrelevant and I cant be arsed about what you are using

Listen you little sh*t ... no one was asking about value for money. If they were, they wouldn't start a thread about airpods. Apple is a premium product and it's not for everyone, get over it!

Driving a BMW or a  Hyundai will get you to the endpoint either way. It's the experience that matters.

3 minutes ago, poothareku said:

Listen you little sh*t ... no one was asking about value for money. If they were, they wouldn't start a thread about airpods. Apple is a premium product and it's not for everyone, get over it!

Driving a BMW or a  Hyundai will get you to the endpoint either way. It's the experience that matters.

eagerly waiting for @chittimallu_14 trade mark reply on this

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, poothareku said:

right on.... first of all take a seat so I can educate you.

Apple is not a product, its a brand and the product here is airpods. I was comparing a product to a product with respect to value for the money, agreed no one asked for it but was only trying to make a point. The products here are airpods and HD 202, one is 250 bucks (LOL) and the other is 20-30... now what would I spend my money on, easy answer the HDs because 1) they are headphones which provide a much better sound quality compared to earphones, 2) if im ready to shell 250 dollars for a pair of cans, again I would go for sennheisers (a higher end model) or audio technica or heck even skull candy but not apple, but yeah apple is a "premium product" because they market well and sell over expensive phones :lol: 

Your BMW and Hyundai analogy falls flat on its face because they are both car comapnies albeit one being a regular one and the other being premium. However Apple isnt an audio company, they are computer and phone manufacturing company which makes earphones to go with their phones while sennheiser is an out and out audio company. If apple was an audio company themselves they wouldnt buy beats for their technology .... what a pillock...... and you called me little sh*t :lol: 

EDIT: Read your statement in bold a couple of times, you will understand how stupid you are. You conclude that apple products are not good value for money, yet you state its a premium product and is not for everyone. How can something that is not good value for money labelled as "premium" ?  I thought premium meant high end models yet thats good value for money. 

Believe me AirPods Pro blow you away for an ear piece sized product. You can experience the Real Noise cancelling. The over the ear headphones and Around the Ear headphones are jack, i use them every day around the year and it's terrible once you use them everyday. The weight on them makes you feel uncomfortable. 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:21 PM, chittimallu_14 said:

$30 petti HD202 konukkondi from Sennheiser... $240 endi ear phones ki 

BassPal vallavi earbuds konna sooper unnay.. and deal lo just $15 ki ochinay... Waterproof and sooper sound... anni functionalities unnay.. mic, siri, songs selection, call answer reject hold and conference... 

I like those and happy ga running ki vadochu no worries about loosing / damaging them... 
Apple dani thatha lekka undi sound... I like it...