Costco Members: Apple AirPods Pro Pre-Order

tamu

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

BassPal vallavi headphones konna sooper unnay.. and deal lo just $15 ki ochinay... Waterproof and sooper sound... anni functionalities unnay.. mic, siri, songs selection, call answer reject hold and conference... 

I like those and happy ga running ki vadochu no worries about loosing / damaging them... 

Link pleases 

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

BassPal vallavi headphones konna sooper unnay.. and deal lo just $15 ki ochinay... Waterproof and sooper sound... anni functionalities unnay.. mic, siri, songs selection, call answer reject hold and conference... 

I like those and happy ga running ki vadochu no worries about loosing / damaging them... 

chala ne brands untai chinnavi which provide good quality sound... heaphones/earphones lo ne kadu... any product that markets so much, you have to think twice about them while spending so much money... beats is an example, every athlete markets that product, just imagine how much money beats is spending on that advertising? who pays for that advertising? Its us, the customer.... you are spending a lot of money for an average product just because an athlete endorses it and you need to write his pay cheque... nuvu cheppina brand vi day to day life and casual music listening ki chala ne ekkuva probably ... but if you are opting to buy high end product by shelling out $250 then apple earphones is not what you need to look for annadhi my point in this thread, until that retard came in derailed the thread lol... $250 ki you get a very good pair of cans elsewhere from apple ani chepthunna... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

chala ne brands untai chinnavi which provide good quality sound... heaphones/earphones lo ne kadu... any product that markets so much, you have to think twice about them while spending so much money... beats is an example, every athlete markets that product, just imagine how much money beats is spending on that advertising? who pays for that advertising? Its us, the customer.... you are spending a lot of money for an average product just because an athlete endorses it and you need to write his pay cheque... nuvu cheppina brand vi day to day life and casual music listening ki chala ne ekkuva probably ... but if you are opting to buy high end product by shelling out $250 then apple earphones is not what you need to look for annadhi my point in this thread, until that retard came in derailed the thread lol... $250 ki you get a very good pair of cans elsewhere from apple ani chepthunna... 

true

2 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

bane unda quality antaa...bro

apple parivaar ni kone anta stithilo leka e prashna.

Bagundi bro... roju running ki vaduthunna... sound sooper... sweat issues levu...

smaller and normal buds ichadu.. normal di fit kakapothey smaller buds petkovochu... 

Definitely lot for $15... 

50HA3M4Y

ee code try cheyyu... not sure if it still working.. I bought it 2 weeks ago 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Bagundi bro... roju running ki vaduthunna... sound sooper... sweat issues levu...

smaller and normal buds ichadu.. normal di fit kakapothey smaller buds petkovochu... 

Definitely lot for $15... 

50HA3M4Y

ee code try cheyyu... not sure if it still working.. I bought it 2 weeks ago 

Thanks kaka... code ostale..dealstalk lo chusava e deal.. bcaz nenu andulone chusthuntaa...

On 11/1/2019 at 12:11 PM, Quickgun_murugan said:

pichal mari anla deal em undi ?

Deal antey $250 di 199 ki ochinappudu deal... which they will for thanksgiving...

amazon la istunnadu... amex offer

8 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

true

Agreed on $250 for airpods is a lot, definite ga we can get better products. probably portability combined by brand image  is his selling point.. normal apple pods evadu kondadankunna,, vellabba andari chevuuulo ave vunnai .. same with apple watch...i bought a amazefit and its doing job for me..