kevinUsa

Dear ma'am,
I do understand what you are going through. We do feel worthless or a piece of (thanks to our bosses) many a times in our life. And it's okay, just let it be.
Now coming to your point, well, I believe, many of us men are not be looking for virginity when we searching for someone for a lifetime.
Sharing my example. I was barely in a relationship ever before my parents tried to set me up with their friend's daughter. I liked talking to her. But very soon she confessed that she had a boyfriend and has no plans to marry anytime soon. I was like okay, no issues. But we liked each other so decided to remain friends. We were talking for hours over phone every night. And we shared a lot many things about ourselves. This continued for about a year. One fine night, she confessed to have undergone an abortion a month ago. I was taken aback. I had no idea how to respond to this. She said her bf isn't of her caste or state so he has abandoned her. For a few weeks, I did everything I can to let her feel better. She said I am the only person to whom she confessed this because she trusted me and believed I would understand. A few days later, she asked if I could marry her after knowing everything about her. I said yes. I really did fell in love with her honesty and truthfulness so I had to say yes. We both informed our parents that we have decided to marry. They too were overjoyed. And the next two months were best time in my life with her. After which the bomb dropped. We all were about to fix our marriage dates when suddenly she became cold for 4-5 days. Her parents called us and said they cannot proceed with my proposal and called off the wedding. Also, she blocked me on social media and in no ways I could reach her to know what actually happened.
Six months later, I learnt that she married her boyfriend.
Koi baat nahi. happens but life goes on ! 🙂
Ma'am, no one is perfect in this world and that is the beauty of life. Love yourself for who you are no matter what and you would definitely find the person who would love you truly all life long, no matter what 🙂"