kevinUsa

I am dark skinned girl but with curves. I have no coding knowledge or interest but was pushed to work more and more in my unit. I could not bear the pressure and slowly got close to my manager to make friends with him to reduce work. We finally ended up being physical though he is not attractive to avoid being kicked out. Things were smooth for 2 years, I rarely worked but had to sleep with him for a few times a month or go out to trips with him which I was fine with. Suddenly since last 6 months, he is torchering me, calling call girls along with me for threesome. He even made me sleep with his male friends forcefully few times promising me outstanding rating which he gave. Last night he took me to his house, where I told him, I will only sleep with him for job and no one else. He forcefully made me drink hit me and he gang raped me along with 3 other friends very abusively, they took turns throughout the night. I still feel the pain. I feel like dying seeing what I have become. Should I die? Should I confront him? Should I complain in infy? Should I file a case? "