Prime lo Dear Comrade choosa

jajjanaka_jandri

Second half they should have concentrated on student politics and Vijay's story rather than shifting the story to Rashmika.. First half was good, second half was like watching a different story in a different setting and was not so engaging..

• 3 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 10:30 AM, jajjanaka_jandri said:

akkadakkada sudden cuts unnayi kaani, I liked the movie ,... konni scenes chaala baaga teesadu. Maree flop ayye movie kaadu. I want to watch geetha govindam now. Online lo ekkada ledu :(

Watched the movie today, I liked it a lot. Ee madhya movies full concentration tho chusinavi chaala takkuva, dantlo idi okati. Heroine character ki inta screen presence, asalu amazing aa character ki oka ardam undi anipinchindi. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:30 AM, jajjanaka_jandri said:

akkadakkada sudden cuts unnayi kaani, I liked the movie ,... konni scenes chaala baaga teesadu. Maree flop ayye movie kaadu. I want to watch geetha govindam now. Online lo ekkada ledu :(

konda fan spotted in db

There is a difference between watching movie in a theater with lot of expectations and watching on tv with no expectations. Some movies are good to watch on tv than in theaters. 

they have to project the movie in the right way on what the audience can expect..

dear comrade ante movie antha Siva type lo college politics expect chesaaru.. Sexual abuse ani expect cheyaledu..  obviously, did not meet the expectations..
songs are very good.. movie is long.. they should have trimmed after the initial reviews..

On 11/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, jajjanaka_jandri said:

True man, movie is pretty good. Especially sexual harassment theme meeda Telugu lo peddaga evaru teeyaledu kuda. Rashmika Baga chesindi ☺️

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2019 at 8:42 AM, JambaKrantu said:

Second half they should have concentrated on student politics and Vijay's story rather than shifting the story to Rashmika.. First half was good, second half was like watching a different story in a different setting and was not so engaging..

Nee enki...asal story ne second half lo di 😁