Question to lovemystate.

crashnburn

4 hours ago, crashnburn said:

I know a few TG ids are assholes, and will make bigoted statements against all groups of people (not just andhra) eg @reality  

But preemptively referring to the zamindari past of TG is cheapening the discussion don't you think?

why should Andhra and TG fight still, given the borders are purely for governance and andhra person can easily profit off TG, and vice versa.

Not sure what you mean “premptevily” and in what context but tg did not zamindari they had Patel patwari I think. Ofcourse I Vehemently condemn any social inequality which includes zamindaris. Tg unfortunately had the very worst. It massively prospered under United telugu umberalla which was destroyed by the very people( doras and patels) using fake propoganda to the roaring approval of the biggest patel called Delhi.

2 hours ago, sattipandu said:

atnaaa.....

inka

myaakelode.. nee lanti TG edaval gurinche cheppindhi athanu..

ee post ki ntr ni quote chesthoo as usual bj chesuko .. dirty cuntt

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Not sure what you mean “premptevily” and in what context but tg did not zamindari they had Patel patwari I think. Ofcourse I Vehemently condemn any social inequality which includes zamindaris. Tg unfortunately had the very worst. It massively prospered under United telugu umberalla which was destroyed by the very people( doras and patels) using fake propoganda to the roaring approval of the biggest patel called Delhi.

purely in the context of a discussion. repeatedly using 'banchan' to refer to TG is offensive and unnecessary,. even assuming most TG posters here are from the oppressor class (highly likely, it only makes sense as a reaction to their abuse of andhra, and not preemptively., imho.

36 minutes ago, Justice_Chowdary said:

myaakelode.. nee lanti TG edaval gurinche cheppindhi athanu..

ee post ki ntr ni quote chesthoo as usual bj chesuko .. dirty cuntt

Neeeku kaalindentra lorry cleaner slave ga 

Dp pic ey  karanajamudidi ettukoni seekuthunnav gaaa akrama santhanam edava 

Hurt avvaku raa Edo oka roju ninnu nandamuri family vallu adopt seskuntaar le 

Nee lantollaki @jeessy_bb ey better 

19 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

He hates TG because it ** AP and he hates the country, especially the north for letting TG fuck Ap. 

so atleast he has a reason, unllike you fcuks who hate Kashmir because you are entitled uppercaste dumbfcuks who are too lazy to read history, and want self rule for yourself and not others.

thanks for clarifying

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

so atleast he has a reason, unllike you fcuks who hate Kashmir because you are entitled uppercaste dumbfcuks who are too lazy to read history, and want self rule for yourself and not others.

thanks for clarifying

I don't hate Kashmir. 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

posters in this db are assholes. they lack logic, empathy and everything that can be expected of sane and decent people.

may be you are getting carried away by the illogic directed your way by them.

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't hate Kashmir. 

it was directed at TG  warriors who passionately argue for their state, and argue the opposite for kashmir.

their hypocrisy is astounding.

6 hours ago, crashnburn said:

I know a few TG ids are assholes, and will make bigoted statements against all groups of people (not just andhra) eg @reality  

But preemptively referring to the zamindari past of TG is cheapening the discussion don't you think?

why should Andhra and TG fight still, given the borders are purely for governance and andhra person can easily profit off TG, and vice versa.

Era lamdikodaka... na madda seekutha antunnav... dengey..,

show me one post where I instigated any hatred, you bastard.... 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Era lamdikodaka... na madda seekutha antunnav... dengey..,

show me one post where I instigated any hatred, you bastard.... 

hate is all you have iin your veins. you are a hateful bigot. but you are not alone in this db. don't get so worked up. lol.

i used your name because lot of people have stopped quoting me, and you still do, like a dumb asshole spouting bigoted nonsense at the slightest provocation. lol.

you are definitely a shining example of a bigoted TG asshole in this db.

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

Neeeku kaalindentra lorry cleaner slave ga 

Dp pic ey  karanajamudidi ettukoni seekuthunnav gaaa akrama santhanam edava 

Hurt avvaku raa Edo oka roju ninnu nandamuri family vallu adopt seskuntaar le 

Nee lantollaki @jeessy_bb ey better 

Lol frustrated langa lathkor slave. Jaldi poyi jeessy gadudhi cheeko haramkor