Stress and anxiety - how to deal

Abhagyudu

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Coke used to be legal in the past, doesn't mean it's good unless there is a life threatening emergency. 

Hmm yeah right now on ashwagandha and theanine high dose . Will give this some time . 

11 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

What does Ashwagandha do? 

It's one of those over the counter things you can buy to relieve stress .. not working so far . All other medication is prescription only.

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

meeru ela deal chestunnaru... naaku one year gaa job lo stress ekkuvayyi adi adi kasta  anxiety gaa maari baaga ebbandi pedutondhi .. konni konni sarlu I will be searching for correct words to frame a  cognitive sentence.. even telugu lo kuda konnisarlu ela avtondi .. the longer I think about it while talking  the more difficult it becomes. OTC medicines  edo vadutunna.. kaani no effect .. this is depressing 

Baa nenu okadine anukunaa mana lanti youth unnaru ayithe. 
ekkada untav bro nuvu? DM me 
100% symptoms of depression. You have to act fast. 

48 minutes ago, The_One_Above_All said:

What does Ashwagandha do? 

think like aswagandha is WD40 for the bodybraces_1.. adaptogen.. fill in the situation.i will fill the needs kind of 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

think like aswagandha is WD40 for the bodybraces_1.. adaptogen.. fill in the situation.i will fill the needs kind of 

Been using it for a month. Nothing so far. Do you think cbd is a good alternative?

55 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Hmm yeah right now on ashwagandha and theanine high dose . Will give this some time . 

add phosphotidyl serine, choline, magnesium, selenium, lithium, boron..you will also have low testosterone and low serotonin, Clari-T is one good formulation thats availble on amazon..

have a journal and capture all good and bad effects.. do not start all at once..start one and use it for a week before you start others

first thing eat 2 eggs and avocado mashed daily.. its a combination of good fat and choline (precursor for neurotransmitters)

do something that makes you very happy..it can be as silly as eating icecream or a candy.. point here is you will teach your brain to find ways to be happy back again

12 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Been using it for a month. Nothing so far. Do you think cbd is a good alternative?

dont rush too many things at once

buy organic india ashwagandha/try multiple brands..all brands are not same for all, ashwagandha is a root, people use fillers so you lose potency with fillers

after using ashwagandha for at least 6 months.. you will see positive effects.. try increasing the dosage slowly to as high as 3 capsules twice a day.. dont worry..you may end 

trying the real gaddi is better than CBD alone, go for a trip to amsterdam and try there, but keep this as last resort..you will have 100 ways to deal with anxiety as you are still young and can make amends to your lifestyle, CBD is good for old people who no longer have the drive to correct themselves and want to just minimize the side effects

watch some comedy shows daily (during lunch as well), get along more with fun loving people.. you will pick the aura from them

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

add phosphotidyl serine, choline, magnesium, selenium, lithium, boron..you will also have low testosterone and low serotonin, Clari-T is one good formulation thats availble on amazon..

have a journal and capture all good and bad effects.. do not start all at once..start one and use it for a week before you start others

first thing eat 2 eggs and avocado mashed daily.. its a combination of good fat and choline (precursor for neurotransmitters)

do something that makes you very happy..it can be as silly as eating icecream or a candy.. point here is you will teach your brain to find ways to be happy back again

Thanks bhayya. 

14 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

you fcueked your brain for atleast 5 yrs, now want a remedy in 1 month..give it some time dude

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

listen to binaural beats before sleeping.. you can have the same effect of theanine by listening to alpha brain waves.. theanine needs coffee.. not sure if you drink cofee

14 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

meeru ela deal chestunnaru... naaku one year gaa job lo stress ekkuvayyi adi adi kasta  anxiety gaa maari baaga ebbandi pedutondhi .. konni konni sarlu I will be searching for correct words to frame a  cognitive sentence.. even telugu lo kuda konnisarlu ela avtondi .. the longer I think about it while talking  the more difficult it becomes. OTC medicines  edo vadutunna.. kaani no effect .. this is depressing 

This is what I did 4 years back and it worked out for me.So, I am sticking to that.

Initial ga consulted a doctor and used medicine for 2 months  and later realised I am depending more on medication to handle pressure /tension/anxiety.

I have started researching over on internet and found that it can be fixed with food and exercise.

I have started running and weights(little bit) at least 45 mins 5 days in a week. other side, I have started including more raw greens and vegetables in food  . After 1 month I have started seeing some positive energy and feel relaxed.

Based on experiments I am able to find out what foods work for me.

everyday I take green leafs (ACV+olive oil+hemp seeds) with Asparagus. This will help me to stay relaxed and sleep better. Fasting also helps a lot.

this is my personal experience. I don’t know how far it helps others.

14 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Take it easy, you aren't getting out alive of this life anyway.