Stress and anxiety - how to deal

Abhagyudu

Let me tell you one thing. What you need is leave the current job and start new one with open and fresh mind. Don't put any external so that your brain function properly. Start changing the way you do things..like going to office.....change the office first.

11 minutes ago, riashli said:

Hurt yourself physically, Dani mundu mental pain telidu.. trust me , it works

Ohh dear. That's really bad.

Self-harm is a cry for help. Self-harm also indicates the depression and the state of inability to come out the distressful situation.

11 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Ala  avsarama??  

10 minutes ago, Scada said:

@cn

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

9 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

joke a

Na uddesam physical activity meda frustration chupinchamani, like exercise lo tire avvadam.. at least that works for me.. these days I run n run till my muscles ache n I collapse.

Just now, riashli said:

Na uddesam physical activity meda frustration chupinchamani, like exercise lo tire avvadam.. at least that works for me.. these days I run n run till my muscles ache n I collapse.

Not cool 

15 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Self-harm is a cry for help. Self-harm also indicates the depression and the state of inability to come out the distressful situation.

No body helps - fact

Either u come out of the situation by yourself or suffer. 

4 minutes ago, riashli said:

My bad. Completly misread.

6 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ok , hurting ourself ante physical harm cheskovadam anukuna 

17 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

meeru ela deal chestunnaru... naaku one year gaa job lo stress ekkuvayyi adi adi kasta  anxiety gaa maari baaga ebbandi pedutondhi .. konni konni sarlu I will be searching for correct words to frame a  cognitive sentence.. even telugu lo kuda konnisarlu ela avtondi .. the longer I think about it while talking  the more difficult it becomes. OTC medicines  edo vadutunna.. kaani no effect .. this is depressing 

Just avi emito marchipo. Then all set