Stress and anxiety - how to deal

Abhagyudu

15 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

trying the real gaddi is better than CBD alone, go for a trip to amsterdam and try there, but keep this as last resort..you will have 100 ways to deal with anxiety as you are still young and can make amends to your lifestyle, CBD is good for old people who no longer have the drive to correct themselves and want to just minimize the side effects

2 hours ago, kothavani said:

Nee kanna topu ovadu ledu anuko , (businessman) edi aithe adi ayindi M lodi anukoni pi, never compare run your own race 

2 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Take it easy, you aren't getting out alive of this life anyway.

41 minutes ago, riashli said:

Hurt yourself physically, Dani mundu mental pain telidu.. trust me , it works

vayyo lol 

3 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

It depends on what kind of hurting, any kind of hurting will give you endorphins which you need to deal with depression. If you exercise, you get endorphins and that's good. But if you cut yourself with a blade, you get both endorphins as well as a burst of adrenaline. That's why if you cut yourself a few times, it becomes addictive and you can't stop yourself from doing this. 

43 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It depends on what kind of hurting, any kind of hurting will give you endorphins which you need to deal with depression. If you exercise, you get endorphins and that's good. But if you cut yourself with a blade, you get both endorphins as well as a burst of adrenaline. That's why if you cut yourself a few times, it becomes addictive and you can't stop yourself from doing this. 

Well I did not know that adrenaline made it addictive. I was of the opinion that it was just drama queens trying to show off their pain. Good to know.

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Well I did not know that adrenaline made it addictive. I was of the opinion that it was just drama queens trying to show off their pain. Good to know.

Actually it's a burst of adrenaline followed by a lot of dopamine. It has similar after effects as substance abuse, and is difficult to stop once you start it. 

19 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Actually it's a burst of adrenaline followed by a lot of dopamine. It has similar after effects as substance abuse, and is difficult to stop once you start it. 

Is it the samething when you have a scratches and scabs on your body and you want to pick it out just to feel the pain?

On 11/2/2019 at 4:41 PM, Abhagyudu said:

Parkinsons aa will look into it bhayya. Also I speak too fast when anxious it looks like murmur and people cannot understand. This embarrasses me a lot..Will a GP be able to diagnose Parkinsons?

Dani valla Niki labam undha... Labam lekapothe stress tisukoni em peekadaniki

Listen the moment u quit they will hire someone very next day .... u r always replaceable they don’t give a abt u or ur awesome performance there 

quit Alresdy 

Also try to get weekly body massages, eat soul satisfying foods 

this may sound crazy but try to put on really sad movie and cry your heart out 

Listen there Are many people suffering from diseases like cancer and really fighting their lives ...that stupid job is nothing ** it and get an other one it’s not end of the world 

but that stress inside of you is