How to be productive on the weekends?

Pillipilla

Even if I have a 101 things to do, I almost always procrastinate working on Saturdays and feel very stressed out last minute Sunday evening. I want to be able to push myself to start early and leave early on the weekends but always end up starting later and leaving work later. How to avoid this?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pillipilla

• tiktokbalio

• Ram60

• kidney

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Even if I have a 101 things to do, I almost always procrastinate working on Saturdays and feel very stressed out last minute Sunday evening. I want to be able to push myself to start early and leave early on the weekends but always end up starting later and leaving work later. How to avoid this?

Friday Mandhu ManeyyiMenacingImpureAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

do sex

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Arey howle, nen adigindenti nuv cheppedenti, nee burra gutter la unte, a kampu neellani e thadu la ummaku.

labor howle daana, ummela oka M lo thread esindi nuvvu...try doing sex regularly you will feel better

1 minute ago, tiktokbalio said:

There is no reason for someone else to fcuk me, I am fcuking myself by not working hard. But the point is being successful is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you, but no one knows how many times you were fcuked.

7 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

There is no reason for someone else to fcuk me, I am fcuking myself by not working hard. But the point is being successful is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you, but no one knows how many times you were fcuked.

my point is for you to work hard, just allow others to fcuk you