How to be productive on the weekends?

Pillipilla

Just now, tiktokbalio said:

my point is for you to work hard, just allow others to fcuk you

It's not the question of getting fcuked, it's the question of getting your SHiit done after you're fcuked. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pillipilla

• tiktokbalio

• Ram60

• kidney

Popular Days

45 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Even if I have a 101 things to do, I almost always procrastinate working on Saturdays and feel very stressed out last minute Sunday evening. I want to be able to push myself to start early and leave early on the weekends but always end up starting later and leaving work later. How to avoid this?

You might have ADD/Adhd.. Adhd Checklists untai Google it.  Telusthadi If you have it or not Ani 

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

You might have ADD/Adhd.. Adhd Checklists untai Google it.  Telusthadi If you have it or not Ani 

I know I have ADHD. It doesn't stop me from working just fine on weekdays. 

1 minute ago, user789 said:

Aithe start cheyyu.. 

One day, I would rather die of cancer due to an overdose of exposure to a random chemical than liver failure from the consumption of alcohol. 

58 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Even if I have a 101 things to do, I almost always procrastinate working on Saturdays and feel very stressed out last minute Sunday evening. I want to be able to push myself to start early and leave early on the weekends but always end up starting later and leaving work later. How to avoid this?

Try asking on any self help forums

7 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

em untai.. sample ki oo rendu seppu

I need to 1. Start two cultures of CHO cell lines 2. Harvest MC38 cells and inject 20 mice 3. Run agarose gel 4. Run BCA assay 5. Run DNA quantification assay 6. Plan experiments for next week. I could have done three things today and be more relaxed tomorrow. But I only did one thing because I was procastinating. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

I need to 1. Start two cultures of CHO cell lines 2. Harvest MC38 cells and inject 20 mice 3. Run agarose gel 4. Run BCA assay 5. Run DNA quantification assay 6. Plan experiments for next week. I could have done three things today and be more relaxed tomorrow. But I only did one thing because I was procastinating. 

• nuvvu dattar mayya va? pakka threads lo boothulu matladavendi.. inni rojulu original daache unchi character kothaga undani try sesava @3$%

1 minute ago, Ram60 said:
  • nuvvu dattar mayya va? pakka threads lo boothulu matladavendi.. inni rojulu original daache unchi character kothaga undani try sesava @3$%

E DB lone nerchukunna. Thanks @afdb

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I know I have ADHD. It doesn't stop me from working just fine on weekdays. 

Adhd antene time blindedness and lack of motivation. You postpone until last minute unless there is a deadline