• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dewarist

• jefferson1

• hydusguy

• Ram60

Great projector for a home theater. Bought mine last week which was Amazon Renewed for $899 + Tax and 3 Year Extended warranty. Total came out to around $1020.

Plugged it in on Friday , I was blown away with the picture quality that this output. Paired it with a NVidia TV Shield Pro and these two devices do a great job.

Thumbs up for this projector.

4 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Great projector for a home theater. Bought mine last week which was Amazon Renewed for $899 + Tax and 3 Year Extended warranty. Total came out to around $1020.

Plugged it in on Friday , I was blown away with the picture quality that this output. Paired it with a NVidia TV Shield Pro and these two devices do a great job.

what does this do?

NVidia TV Shield Pro

10 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

what does this do?

NVidia TV Shield Pro

Media Player. Runs on Andrioid TV OS. Has the ability to run a plex media server.

Although the above features were present in the older version, the newer version that was launched last monday has the AI Enabled Upscaling feature which is quite good. Can upscale a 1080p video to a near 4K resolution video

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Media Player. Runs on Andrioid TV OS. Has the ability to run a plex media server.

Although the above features were present in the older version, the newer version that was launched last monday has the AI Enabled Upscaling feature which is quite good. Can upscale a 1080p video to a near 4K resolution video

https://youtu.be/AYN4LUwXMxw?t=533

fire tv  idi same a?

2 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

fire tv  idi same a?

If you are looking at a apps running capability standpoint, then yes both are same. But if you wanting to run a media server and the enhanced video output , it will differ.

Fire TV based on different versions cannot do Dolby Vision, HDR and Dolby Atmos. This can. It all depends on your use case.

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

If you are looking at a apps running capability standpoint, then yes both are same. But if you wanting to run a media server and the enhanced video output , it will differ.

Fire TV based on different versions cannot do Dolby Vision, HDR and Dolby Atmos. This can. It all depends on your use case.

jail break chesi kodi veyocha?

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

External hard drives work chesthaya? 

Yes, that is the whole point of running a media server like plex. Do more research on plex and what purpose does it serve

12 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Yes, that is the whole point of running a media server like plex. Do more research on plex and what purpose does it serve

What about Bluetooth audio ?

3 hours ago, dewarist said:

Projector company name?