How to impress girls?

DBgirl

59 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Looks tho 

good heart , kind soul ani bullshit 

maybe that be neeeded later but initial ga job interview ayina, airport gate daggara seats ayina, ammai ayina good looks works 

coming back to bs like good soul if u r into her and want to impress her good soul neku untadhi 

aa pila ki nachite she will act good 

looks okate saripovu lol 

looks lite time gadichekoddi ....its a package chuddaniki bagundali and behavior chaala important like how he treats others, respects others ila chala untay

looks bagundi psyco aite inka ante

2 hours ago, DBgirl said:

All my life I tried to impress but i never succeded. 

Share your cute real love stories guys. 

Just be the best version of you and the girl who likes you will come into your life. chasing doesnt work is what I feel.

2 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Just be the best version of you and the girl who likes you will come into your life. chasing doesnt work is what I feel.

Scope less ba. 

Denamma ma class lo galiz porilu vundivallu. 

Out of 60 class 20 girls. Only 1or 2 best looking already booked. Might 18 waste.🤦‍♂️

Outside no chance manakantha risk capability or following or chasing time vundedhi kadu epudu class ranks marks 1st 2nd ive godava.🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Scope less ba. 

Out of 60 class 20 girls. Only 1or 2 best looking already booked. Might 18 waste.🤦‍♂️

Outside no chance manakantha risk capability or following or chasing time vundedhi kadu epudu class ranks marks 1st 2nd ive godava.🤦‍♂️

Ye vullo? 🙂

14 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Scope less ba. 

nuvvu 7th chadvuthunnava ippudu?

15 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Scope less ba. 

women's college lo join avvalsindi 

Truthfully speaking, it's not one quality that impresses me. It about consistently being nice and understanding. For example, after a long day, instead of telling me his exciting news, he would rather hear my complaints about my day.  When we share a meal, he would leave me the stuff I like, despite him liking the same things. When he gets a glass of water before bed, he chooses to get a glass for me as well. It's not one thing that impresses me, it's a combination of small things that happens everyday....and one fine day you realize, Oh my God! I love him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Truthfully speaking, it's not one quality that impresses me. It about consistently being nice and understanding. For example, after a long day, instead of telling me his exciting news, he would rather hear my complaints about my day.  When we share a meal, he would leave me the stuff I like, despite him liking the same things. When he gets a glass of water before bed, he chooses to get a glass for me as well. It's not one thing that impresses me, it's a combination of small things that happens everyday....and one fine day you realize, Oh my God! I love him.

What if he changes after a while... He looses interest in listening to you about your day. He forgets to leave the stuff you like. He doesn't get water for neither of you. Oh yeah, he still says he loves you. Do you still think you can love him. 

16 hours ago, DBgirl said:

All my life I tried to impress but i never succeded. 

Share your cute real love stories guys. 

vuu..

On 11/3/2019 at 6:00 PM, meri_zindagi said:

Depends on which girl you are trying to impress. Okkokkaliki oka syllabus. General studies la common tips em levu.

nen btech lo ma senior ammai enkala padina 😀 ..amey apudu complete ga ignore chesthe, kanisam ila ina gurtundalani adigi mari fb lo  block cheyinchukunna adigi mari 😭... inka persistant ga unte last ki ivanni interest ledu harassment cheyaku anandi :(..ipudu  after 5 years unblock chesindi fb lo ..ipudu nen em cheyali, i am best version of myself now..koncham game plan cheppava..

13 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I was friend zoned and family zoned after doing the same :(