Why muslim brothers/sisters are not happy

Daaarling

When I was India they were not happy with Indian Government, Hindu extremist, social discrimination and here they are not happy with US government and basically hate

Western countries. Why is the reason for their dissatisfaction ? what is making them rebellous? They lead a very tough life with very strict rules. Cant we make this world a 

happy place to live by cooperating ,understanding and respecting the feelings of each other?

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

When I was India they were not happy with Indian Government, Hindu extremist, social discrimination and here they are not happy with US government and basically hate

Western countries. Why is the reason for their dissatisfaction ? what is making them rebellous? They lead a very tough life with very strict rules. Cant we make this world

happy place to live by cooperating ,understanding and respecting the feelings of each other?

For them their imaginary god & fichakayal books come ahead of real issues. It's a virus to system. 

• Haha 2

mari emi chestam valla books lo migatha valla andarini lepeyyali ani undanta .. oka sari andarini lepesthe, appudu world will be happly place ani vallalo kontha mandi feel avutharu anta.. 

aa gola antha manaki enduku le 

Let me tell you India is a too good place to live for them. Sukham ekkuva aithe itlanti thinking a ostadi.

China Pakistan la putti unte G mooskoni minginchukuntunde. 

P.S. Don't compare India to wealthy western countries their dynamics and economics are different.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Let me tell you India is a too good place to live for them. Sukham ekkuva aithe itlanti thinking a ostadi.

China Pakistan la putti unte G mooskoni minginchukuntunde. 

P.S. Don't compare India to wealthy western countries their dynamics and economics are different.

+786

once verdict vachaka, well before Sita-Rama idol installation, we want BoSha carvings on temple pillars, Dora is ready to share the tapi mestri details. 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Western countries. Why is the reason for their dissatisfaction ? what is making them rebellous? They lead a very tough life with very strict rules. Cant we make this world a 

Muslim people in India are not happy . they are happy as a individual but not in a community. 

Lemme explain , nenu chinnappudu Muslim and Hindu celebrate the festivals and respect each others. Ramzan festival time lo inti ki vatchi hindu friends  biryani vatchi thini velthe, diwali appudu kalisi crackers kalchu kune vallu ,same with christianity. But because of social media and some posts related to the religion triggers few people and forwarding those msgs triggers more .  

With that minority muslims are easily targeted in India . Now a days that respects towards muslim was totally gone. Quran never teaches to kill or hate people. killing ourselves (suicide) is prohibited in Islam. A one who who takes others lives including himself not allowed to heaven. Islam not allowed to scold or hate any person including family members not more than 10 days. If they continued to do it they are not prohibited to enter the Heaven after death. But majority other religion people targets them in so many different ways with their beliefs like marrying 4 women, wearing a burqa some thing like that . There are reasons to follow that . would like to mention few 

1. During 600A.D the ratio of women to men is  5:1 ratio . at that time to balance the needs of it. they said if you can afford it to feed food you are allowed to marry so that there will be balance of it for the future generation . that's the reason olden days they use to marry so many people. but today thats not the case..

2.  wearing burqa , during 600 A.D they realise that men's eye and intention is too bad  especially during teenage harmonial changes they see women with wrong intention including the family members.

3. same with alchol , people get addicted to the drug and stop working and become slave to the drug . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when it comes to US , since from 2000 you have no idea how many people targeted and there are so many untold stories in the jail and imigration . I got turned down my visa 6 times in 2005- 2006 with some fake reasons. Finally I got 7th time visa by staying 8 hours in a closed room in chennai . Thoroughly verified all my documents and called each and every person related to the documents I submitted. They called my dad's office, my mom's school, my bank manager, my work as far as I  know. That 8 hours is almost like a emotional blackmail that if some thing proved wrong I will be in Jail and all my certicificates will not be handovered. Since 12 yrs I have been traveled to India atleast 10 times. Everytime I have to go through some special security check with out any reason. Couple of times , my daughter asks my mom  during the security check what they are doing to daddy. why they always do some special check. I felt so embarassed so many times during the imigration and security domestic and international. I never take a single chance to carry anything unnecessary. 

Simple to say Muslims are targeted , but only few stories been told outside. 

33 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Muslim people in India are not happy . they are happy as a individual but not in a community. 

Lemme explain , nenu chinnappudu Muslim and Hindu celebrate the festivals and respect each others. Ramzan festival time lo inti ki vatchi hindu friends  biryani vatchi thini velthe, diwali appudu kalisi crackers kalchu kune vallu ,same with christianity. But because of social media and some posts related to the religion triggers few people and forwarding those msgs triggers more .  

With that minority muslims are easily targeted in India . Now a days that respects towards muslim was totally gone. Quran never teaches to kill or hate people. killing ourselves (suicide) is prohibited in Islam. A one who who takes others lives including himself not allowed to heaven. Islam not allowed to scold or hate any person including family members not more than 10 days. If they continued to do it they are not prohibited to enter the Heaven after death. But majority other religion people targets them in so many different ways with their beliefs like marrying 4 women, wearing a burqa some thing like that . There are reasons to follow that . would like to mention few 

1. During 600A.D the ratio of women to men is  5:1 ratio . at that time to balance the needs of it. they said if you can afford it to feed food you are allowed to marry so that there will be balance of it for the future generation . that's the reason olden days they use to marry so many people. but today thats not the case..

2.  wearing burqa , during 600 A.D they realise that men's eye and intention is too bad  especially during teenage harmonial changes they see women with wrong intention including the family members.

3. same with alchol , people get addicted to the drug and stop working and become slave to the drug . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when it comes to US , since from 2000 you have no idea how many people targeted and there are so many untold stories in the jail and imigration . I got turned down my visa 6 times in 2005- 2006 with some fake reasons. Finally I got 7th time visa by staying 8 hours in a closed room in chennai . Thoroughly verified all my documents and called each and every person related to the documents I submitted. They called my dad's office, my mom's school, my bank manager, my work as far as I  know. That 8 hours is almost like a emotional blackmail that if some thing proved wrong I will be in Jail and all my certicificates will not be handovered. Since 12 yrs I have been traveled to India atleast 10 times. Everytime I have to go through some special security check with out any reason. Couple of times , my daughter asks my mom  during the security check what they are doing to daddy. why they always do some special check. I felt so embarassed so many times during the imigration and security domestic and international. I never take a single chance to carry anything unnecessary. 

sorry for what you have been thru

Good Job MODS

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

I was born a Hindu, in a multi cultural country (not India). and i think what you are doing is wrong.

don't explain yourself to Hindus. its not worth it. those who don't hate muslims already understand what muslims undergo. unfortunately majority of Hindus (especially educated ones like in this db) have an irrational hatred of muslims.

reasons are many. most of them are dumb, lazy to hold complex thoughts in their brains (inspite of having done MS in US), many of them propagate the hate through stupid jokes to fit in with the crowd because they lack any self esteem.

so don't explain yourself to hindus. they won't understand. organize and fight for your rights, and don't give a fcuk about your neighbours and friends who turn against you just because you started to talk.

and don't get disheartened. even the most 'decent' and 'respected' Hindu is a bigot deep down in his heart. accept that these assholes can't be changed and move on.

58 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

muslims are targeted because they are not united in India.  they should unite politically, and form alliances.

not explain quran to people who don't care. its immaterial what is written in quran.

you need alliances. smart ones. muslims must get more political, than feeling sorrry for themselves, or hoping that Hindus will change.

hindus won't change. they are assholes.

10 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

muslims are targeted because they are not united in India.  they should unite politically, and form alliances.

not explain quran to people who don't care. its immaterial what is written in quran.

you need alliances. smart ones. muslims must get more political, than feeling sorrry for themselves, or hoping that Hindus will change.

hindus won't change. they are assholes.

Have you ever witnessed how hindus are treated in Muslim majority areas in India itself.