Why muslim brothers/sisters are not happy

Daaarling

11 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

muslims are targeted because they are not united in India.  they should unite politically, and form alliances.

not explain quran to people who don't care. its immaterial what is written in quran.

you need alliances. smart ones. muslims must get more political, than feeling sorrry for themselves, or hoping that Hindus will change.

hindus won't change. they are assholes.

Do you know there are still many places in Hyderabad state regions, i mean osmanabad , bidar & Hyderabad regions, where you will be thrashed by Muslims if by chance you are passing through their area and have an eye contact with them. 

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Have you ever witnessed how hindus are treated in Muslim majority areas in India itself. 

so? they deserve to be treated like crap aa?

anyway I don't care either way. I want the oppressed to organize and hit back. whether its hindus or muslims.

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Do you know there are still many places in Hyderabad state regions, i mean osmanabad , bidar & Hyderabad regions, where you will be thrashed by Muslims if by chance you are passing through their area and have an eye contact with them. 

lol.

25 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

:giggle:

So you don't want to believe the things which doesn't suit your ideology or thought process. 😀

who said I didn't believe. I clearly told you that oppressed must organize politically and counter the hate ani.

I'm telling the muslim guy here also the same thing. not to expect dececy from Hindus, because thy are indecent ani

Yendhi muslims not happy. Entire gulf Muslims are rich. They have more fun and wealth than 95 percent of hindus atleast. Malaysia is rich so is Azerbaijan. Even Iraq and Iran are more than twice as rich as India. Morocco and Algeria are also richer than India . In general they all have cleaner societies and people appear well fed and well dressed not living under 999 aai pollution.
rey melukondi raa nobody lives like Indians.

They also rank higher in happiness index. Even pakistan does. They have far more choice in marriage and even in divorce. Vallani choosi mee bikaris sympathy yendho hahah. They enjoy better food too eat meat happily in weddings or any day instead of worrying about offending some baapan somewhere

38 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yendhi muslims not happy. Entire gulf Muslims are rich. They have more fun and wealth than 95 percent of hindus atleast. Malaysia is rich so is Azerbaijan. Even Iraq and Iran are more than twice as rich as India. Morocco and Algeria are also richer than India . In general they all have cleaner societies and people appear well fed and well dressed not living under 999 aai pollution.
rey melukondi raa nobody lives like Indians.

Sorry to say but Richness doesn't mean happiness. Iran, Iraq and other middle east nations are rich for sure but not happy. There is no freedom for people , life of a women is worst and you cannot ignore or hide the fact. Let's be true to ourself. We should respect and help in the development of the country which helps us to survive on this earth. I respect and have gratitude towards USA because it gave me the best life and love India because it is my mother land.

42 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

They also rank higher in happiness index. Even pakistan does. They have far more choice in marriage and even in divorce. Vallani choosi mee bikaris sympathy yendho hahah. They enjoy better food too eat meat happily in weddings or any day instead of worrying about offending some baapan somewhere

Hatred is like poison. I can see how much hatred you have for India. Dont you have any good memories in India. You were born and lived here how you can hate it.

I know you treat Nation as a piece of Land and not mother that could be the reason you do not have emotions for country. 

56 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Hatred is like poison. I can see how much hatred you have for India. Dont you have any good memories in India. You were born and lived here how you can hate it.

I know you treat Nation as a piece of Land and not mother that could be the reason you do not have emotions for country. 

I have excellent memories of my native land . I love them And the land thats why I am here and post here . Understand the difference between a polity like India and people living there. 
and also what exactly was hateful in what I said . Is anything false ? 

59 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Sorry to say but Richness doesn't mean happiness. Iran, Iraq and other middle east nations are rich for sure but not happy. There is no freedom for people , life of a women is worst and you cannot ignore or hide the fact. Let's be true to ourself. We should respect and help in the development of the country which helps us to survive on this earth. I respect and have gratitude towards USA because it gave me the best life and love India because it is my mother land.

Yedisaav... kulaalatho kukkalu chimpina istharaaku la vunde society is happier than societies with much better brotherhood and material advancements?

why don’t you take a pay cut and go back to India then after all does not everybody need happiness

This vile cult is not happy anywhere in the world.

These jihadi scum go to other countries saying they were oppressed in their own countries and turn the host into a shitHole.

Just look at what they have turned UK into.

Who have these Vile b@stards not fought?

Muslims fight Hindus in India

Muslim fight Buddhists in Myanmar & SL

Muslims fight Christians all over the world.

Muslims fight jews 

Muslims in Pakistan have declared Ahmedias as non-muslims and started their genocide.

Sunnis massacre Shias - literally

Basically, below represents Islam beautifully.

Image result for last muslim fighting with himself