Why muslim brothers/sisters are not happy

Daaarling

On 11/5/2019 at 8:19 AM, lovemystate said:

Yedisaav... kulaalatho kukkalu chimpina istharaaku la vunde society is happier than societies with much better brotherhood and material advancements?

why don’t you take a pay cut and go back to India then after all does not everybody need happiness

Sorry but disharmony caused by religious feeling is very severe and is at the international level and caste feeling is mostly like a cat fight. Religious fanatism is causing great harm nationally and internationally. Dont you agree? and I am asking if there is any solution which can bring harmony and peace. Please dont bring caste into this its like comparing coke with drugs.

23 hours ago, prasadr said:

This vile cult is not happy anywhere in the world.

These jihadi scum go to other countries saying they were oppressed in their own countries and turn the host into a shitHole.

Just look at what they have turned UK into.

Who have these Vile b@stards not fought?

Muslims fight Hindus in India

Muslim fight Buddhists in Myanmar & SL

Muslims fight Christians all over the world.

Muslims fight jews 

Muslims in Pakistan have declared Ahmedias as non-muslims and started their genocide.

Sunnis massacre Shias - literally

Basically, below represents Islam beautifully.

Image result for last muslim fighting with himself

But this way whole earth will end up becoming a grave yard. Why cant everyone follow their religion and live peacefully

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Sorry but disharmony caused by religious feeling is very severe and is at the international level and caste feeling is mostly like a cat fight. Religious fanatism is causing great harm nationally and internationally. Dont you agree? and I am asking if there is any solution which can bring harmony and peace. Please dont bring caste into this its like comparing coke with drugs.

No there is no religous fanatcism in vast majority of muslims. Where did you see it ? most muslims are very jovial people. The most common themse of jokes among them is mullah jokes - jokes on mullah this and mullah that. Caste is not a cat fight - it is absolutely devastating. Caste means 95% of population cannot even serve their own gods in their own temples. Caste means you can marry someone from just 1-3% of populations. Caste means meaningless and endlessesly emotionally draining fights in politics. Caste means devils like jeeyar, LV, Jagga, Chintamaneni, IYR. Caste is why 40 percent of india cabinet ministers are brahmins. Caste is why India despite having thousands of years past is one of the most wretched places on earth in poverty and general misery.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No there is no religous fanatcism in vast majority of muslims. Where did you see it ? most muslims are very jovial people. The most common themse of jokes among them is mullah jokes - jokes on mullah this and mullah that. Caste is not a cat fight - it is absolutely devastating. Caste means 95% of population cannot even serve their own gods in their own temples. Caste means you can marry someone from just 1-3% of populations. Caste means meaningless and endlessesly emotionally draining fights in politics. Caste means devils like jeeyar, LV, Jagga, Chintamaneni, IYR. Caste is why 40 percent of india cabinet ministers are brahmins. Caste is why India despite having thousands of years past is one of the most wretched places on earth in poverty and general misery.

I couldn't understand why are you diverting such a serious issue to Caste which is more  seen in small towns in India. I am talking about something which is a very big threat to this world and potentially the next reason for the world war. Please do not blend caste and religion.

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

But this way whole earth will end up becoming a grave yard. Why cant everyone follow their religion and live peacefully

well, Islam and Christianity has below tenets which are non-negotiable.

1. Only Allah/Jesus is true god.

2. Only Quran/Bible is true message of god.

3. Unless you are a muslim/christian, you are going to hell, no matter how good your deeds are

4. Every one must be converted to Islam/Christianity

Once you understand these basics about these 2 religions, then you can understand their mindset better.

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

well, Islam and Christianity has below tenets which are non-negotiable.

1. Only Allah/Jesus is true god.

2. Only Quran/Bible is true message of god.

3. Unless you are a muslim/christian, you are going to hell, no matter how good your deeds are

4. Every one must be converted to Islam/Christianity

Once you understand these basics about these 2 religions, then you can understand their mindset better.

If someone believe that their religion and god is true then that is well and good but religious idealogies should be kept to themself and Just live in harmony with others. God is one big mystery and everybody trying to discover him. People are so foolish, why god will create humans and reveal different identity to each group. Everyone should pray god for peace and prospertity not to kill each other.

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I couldn't understand why are you diverting such a serious issue to Caste which is more  seen in small towns in India. I am talking about something which is a very big threat to this world and potentially the next reason for the world war. Please do not blend caste and religion.

You must be a brahmin ..you dont have any issues every door is open to you and you lot grabbed everything whenever oppurtunity came up from cinema to soldiers to priests. Morover the other problems you dont have a moral sense a sense of right and wrong. You just think am i effected ?if not then where is the problem - there is no problem - lets all look OVER there in to muslim countries. Just read some literature to go throught what millions of indian go through - read untouchable by mulk raj anand first then Ambedkar anhilataion of caste then current literature.

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

If someone believe that their religion and god is true then that is well and good but religious idealogies should be kept to themself and Just live in harmony with others. God is one big mystery and everybody trying to discover him. People are so foolish, why god will create humans and reveal different identity to each group. Everyone should pray god for peace and prospertity not to kill each other.

I think you are either oversimplifying or ignorant of reality.

1. Hindus don't have any religious texts that says you have to be a Hindu to to go heaven or attain Moksha. Islam and Christianity do. Just so you know as per muslims and Christians, Gandhi is in hell right now. 

2.  Hinduism does not deal in absolutes. We don't have one single book or one good or one way of worshiping. Islam and Christianity have one god and one book. And Bible/Quran are absolute in believers/non-believers.

3. Hinduism does not have any book or any religious texts that define who unbelievers are. In fact in Hinduism, Atheism plays an important role. Search what "VEDAS" mean. In Hindu texts, all point to one thing. "the search for truth never ends". Meaning, Hinduism and our texts are evolving. That's how the Vedas were originally written, not just by one person but by thousands of rushis who worked over millennia, debated and refined the texts. Even then, Vedas or other Hindu texts never claim to be absolute.

In Bible/Quran, the truth is absolute and never changing. Well, a caveat though, The old testament is different to the new one. 

4. There is no Gay Muslim or Gay Christian. Both Quran/Bible are absolute in homo-sexuality. Let me know one Hindu text that has such an opinion? There is no Atheist muslim/christian. There is no concept like that in Hinduism.

5. Because Islam/Christianity deal in ABSOLUTES, they can't adjust or live with other ideas. Since the existence of Hindus/Jains/Buddhists runs contrary to their beliefs. Meaning, a muslim/Christian must either convert or kill us Or they are not good muslim/Christian as per their books. Nothing similar is remotely present in Dharmic religions.

6. Any liberal muslim/Christian is not really a muslim/christian. They are following their books and hence are not really religious. A Hindu on the other hand can be a Hindu by praying to himself and performing his own weird rituals.

I can go on...

Remember this, Islam/Christianity most basic instinct is Convert/Kill.

There is no other mode for these 2 religions.

18 hours ago, prasadr said:

I think you are either oversimplifying or ignorant of reality.

1. Hindus don't have any religious texts that says you have to be a Hindu to to go heaven or attain Moksha. Islam and Christianity do. Just so you know as per muslims and Christians, Gandhi is in hell right now. 

2.  Hinduism does not deal in absolutes. We don't have one single book or one good or one way of worshiping. Islam and Christianity have one god and one book. And Bible/Quran are absolute in believers/non-believers.

3. Hinduism does not have any book or any religious texts that define who unbelievers are. In fact in Hinduism, Atheism plays an important role. Search what "VEDAS" mean. In Hindu texts, all point to one thing. "the search for truth never ends". Meaning, Hinduism and our texts are evolving. That's how the Vedas were originally written, not just by one person but by thousands of rushis who worked over millennia, debated and refined the texts. Even then, Vedas or other Hindu texts never claim to be absolute.

In Bible/Quran, the truth is absolute and never changing. Well, a caveat though, The old testament is different to the new one. 

4. There is no Gay Muslim or Gay Christian. Both Quran/Bible are absolute in homo-sexuality. Let me know one Hindu text that has such an opinion? There is no Atheist muslim/christian. There is no concept like that in Hinduism.

5. Because Islam/Christianity deal in ABSOLUTES, they can't adjust or live with other ideas. Since the existence of Hindus/Jains/Buddhists runs contrary to their beliefs. Meaning, a muslim/Christian must either convert or kill us Or they are not good muslim/Christian as per their books. Nothing similar is remotely present in Dharmic religions.

6. Any liberal muslim/Christian is not really a muslim/christian. They are following their books and hence are not really religious. A Hindu on the other hand can be a Hindu by praying to himself and performing his own weird rituals.

I can go on...

Remember this, Islam/Christianity most basic instinct is Convert/Kill.

There is no other mode for these 2 religions.

I am completely aware of all what you said. My plea is, being an educated advocate peace and ask everyone to live in harmony 

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

I am completely aware of all what you said. My plea is, being an educated advocate peace and ask everyone to live in harmony 

I think what you are saying indirectly is for Hindus to look away when Christians are converting us and muslims are waging a Jihad on us.

Harmony can not be achieved by tolerance, it can only be achieved by acceptance.

Islam and Christianity DOES NOT ACCEPT Hinduism. So, let me know how Harmony can be achieved?

32 minutes ago, prasadr said:

I think what you are saying indirectly is for Hindus to look away when Christians are converting us and muslims are waging a Jihad on us.

Harmony can not be achieved by tolerance, it can only be achieved by acceptance.

Islam and Christianity DOES NOT ACCEPT Hinduism. So, let me know how Harmony can be achieved?

I didn't mean that.We are orthodox Hindus but our parents never told any thing bad about other religions. Anyway after reading your arguments, even I feel it is not possible. We cant do anything except praying.

11 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I didn't mean that.We are orthodox Hindus but our parents never told any thing bad about other religions. Anyway after reading your arguments, even I feel it is not possible. We cant do anything except praying.

It is possible.

Why would you assume it is not possible?

First step is talking and sharing the truth.

We are descendants of Lord Krishna, Sri Krishna Devaraya, Cholas and Marathas.

just remember the magic Maratha empire weaved when the world was being engulfed by Islam and Christianity.

This small tiny group demolished this narrative.

We are their descendants.

Unfortunately the Gandhian nonsense of non-voilence has been fed into our brains for last 70 years.

Otherwise, we Hindus are warriors....lets go back to those roots.

Remember what Marathas did to Mughals...

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

It is possible.

Why would you assume it is not possible?

First step is talking and sharing the truth.

We are descendants of Lord Krishna, Sri Krishna Devaraya, Cholas and Marathas.

just remember the magic Maratha empire weaved when the world was being engulfed by Islam and Christianity.

This small tiny group demolished this narrative.

We are their descendants.

Unfortunately the Gandhian nonsense of non-voilence has been fed into our brains for last 70 years.

Otherwise, we Hindus are warriors....lets go back to those roots.

Remember what Marathas did to Mughals...

Ya that is true. Even my grandfather who is from Arya samaj used to say that Gandhi just fooled Indians saying Ahimsa. Actually there has to be a War to diminish evil and no change can come without involving violence. He said One has to protect their culture and religion when they know how deep rooted it is. He had lot of respect for our culture and was very brave.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...