Happiness lies in helping the needy

Daaarling

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Me and my friend helped few government school passouts by joining them in the Computer courses at SETWIN. These students were about leave their education but we encouraged them to get some skill. the course will be completed in 6 months. Hope they get some benefit out of it but for us it gave a sense of satisfaction.

Great good job

Just now, Daaarling said:

Thank you. In fact it did not cost me much. Please help someone if you can and it gives you joy. 

anduke I pickup homeless girls from nightclubs every friday night and provide them shelter for the night.. it gives me immense joyy %$#$

1 minute ago, Ram60 said:

anduke I pickup homeless girls from nightclubs every friday night and provide them shelter for the night.. it gives me immense joyy %$#$

It is OK sir. God has given you that position  and power where you can have one night stand with helpless poor girls. I know you are too far to hear any good words. May god give you proper intelligence. Have a good day.

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

It is OK sir. God has given you that position  and power where you can have one night stand with helpless poor girls. I know you are too far to hear any good words. May god give you proper intelligence. Have a good day.

amen.. anadam marchipoyav..

ee sir sir golendi vayy%$#$