Tasildhar (revenue officer ) burnt alive

kakatiya

10 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Oh Driver hospitalized kada..he also died?

Page four lo posted no  +_(

3 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

విజయారెడ్డిని కాపాడబోయిన డ్రైవర్ మృతి

image_default_536675dc11853e9d9e.jpg

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Corrupt iyunte, ACB ki chepte sting operation chese vaalu...athani case kuda solve iyyedi...ippudu 2 families ni spoil chesadu !!

ACB red handed gaa pattukunna no one can scratch government employees unless it is very high profile case. Suspend Ina Malli within few months Ade job lo rejoin avutharu influence use sesi. 

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

ACB red handed gaa pattukunna no one can scratch government employees unless it is very high profile case. Suspend Ina Malli within few months Ade job lo rejoin avutharu influence use sesi. 

Thanks to politics and YSR. He started this rule - even if ACB catches red handed, no action till court case is done. 

I know couple of such officers, who openly say it's a blessing in disguise... They won't get promotions, but who cares. Now they loot publicly and no need to give share to higher officers! They are waiting for retirement... 

54 minutes ago, argadorn said:

papam vayya .... andhuke panolu chala manchollu antaru 

Usually everyone tries their best to save others in such cases but sad this guy lost his life in trying save her :(

25 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Thanks to politics and YSR. He started this rule - even if ACB catches red handed, no action till court case is done. 

I know couple of such officers, who openly say it's a blessing in disguise... They won't get promotions, but who cares. Now they loot publicly and no need to give share to higher officers! They are waiting for retirement... 

Dont think there is any such rule saying no more promotions after getting caught. Seen few cases in news where they got caught , rejoined and also got promoted. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Dont think there is any such rule saying no more promotions after getting caught. Seen few cases in news where they got caught , rejoined and also got promoted. 

yes I agree jalagan alane CM ayyade

3 hours ago, ram4a said:

Corrupt iyunte, ACB ki chepte sting operation chese vaalu...athani case kuda solve iyyedi...ippudu 2 families ni spoil chesadu !!

3 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Right. Iddaru pillalu family papam ameki. Even Her driver tried to save her and died

Yeah 4 people are injured. Evaro akkadiki vachina atanu kuda tried to help and tanaku 60% burns. Driver and attender kuda helped and they had severe burns too. Atanu critical stage lo unnadu. Em sadhinchadu ?

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Usually everyone tries their best to save others in such cases but sad this guy lost his life in trying save her :(

Driver poyara? Papam tana family kuda nasanam ayipoyindi. :(

On 11/4/2019 at 7:25 AM, kakatiya said:

oka common man, petrol posi thagala pettadu antea...malli thanu kuda posukoni thagala pettukundahu antea.........aaa talisdar entha torture petti undali 

i think this a wake up call to all gov officer

i will side with the person who did this 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Paina posted he breathed his last in hospital today :(

Very unfortunate. urumu vachi mangalam mida padattu anattu etanu help cheyaboyi pranam poyindi :(

In misrule violence is inevitable. I expect this to happen in amaravati as well. We have luccha politicians who entertain votes with fedual gangster vocabulary whipping up tribal regionals feelings, we have an elite completely wedded to caste no matter how privileged they are and how many generations they enjoyed life without tilling on inch of land (IYR) and we have a venal bureacracy who sees people as slaves and will even destroy politicians (CBN) who tried to discipline them.