not fit for marriage divorced and ended up having baby

iddaritho

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

My point is what difference would it make to a woman if the man is impotent or if he has premature ejaculation. In terms of impregnation, there shouldn't be any difference. And both won't give a woman orgasm. So, premature ejaculation should also be a kind of impotency. 

Ok, I will think about changing the definition of impotency. 🙄

10 minutes ago, panipoori said:

What gives an women orgasm then?

I don't know the answer to this. But female orgasm is kind of an evolutionary vestige. In other words, it lost it's function during evolution, similar to why men still have nipples but no function to it. Men need to orgasm to generate sperm, but woman don't need to orgasm to bear a child. That's why I don't know if we will ever know how this happens. 

But since female orgasm doesn't have any evolutionary function to it, men in general assume impregnation and ejaculation is associated with orgasm, but that's not the case. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sucker said:

1st aa karrolla BF lu chudatam manesthe antha set avudhi ani cheppu. Video lu chusthu ade real ani fantasy yekkubmvaindi ee madya. 

But the question is how cum nallodu/karrolu can do that long but why can’t indians ani?? @BeerBob123 asking.

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't know the answer to this. But female orgasm is kind of an evolutionary vestige. In other words, it lost it's function during evolution, similar to why men still have nipples but no function to it. Men need to orgasm to generate sperm, but woman don't need to orgasm to bear a child. That's why I don't know if we will ever know how this happens. 

But since female orgasm doesn't have any evolutionary function to it, men in general assume impregnation and ejaculation is associated with orgasm, but that's not the case. 

Women also cum ra @Pillipilla

Image result for anjaneyulu ms narayana gif

Just now, panipoori said:

Women also cum ra @Pillipilla

Image result for anjaneyulu ms narayana gif

They do, but it doesn't have a function. A woman can bear a child without orgasming during sexual intercourse. If orgasm is a prerequisite for woman to bear children, the population of India wouldn't be so high. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Ma relatives lo oka ammayi marriage ayyi one year ayyindi , than suddenly divorced the guy , they spread the word the boy was impotent and not fit for marriage and impotent ani , girl alone working in US , boy returned to India married and had a baby. 

We don't know what happened but and why it was spread that he was not fit for marriage , but this was shocking incident

You will never know what happened in between 4 walls. Kaani, the girl’s side  lied Ani clear cut artham aindi . If they had to lie the reason for  divorce, most likely girl’s side there was something wrong. Adi cheppaleka, chepte oorlo talettukoleka boy side problem anesaru. 

Girls who fraud in marriages will have difficult time in finding their next life partner. Girl might get short-term sympathy but long-term lo tippi kodtundi. 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

They do, but it doesn't have a function. A woman can bear a child without orgasming during sexual intercourse. If orgasm is a prerequisite for woman to bear children, the population of India wouldn't be so high. 

So you're telling few people who had children never had orgasm?

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

actually thats true

many publications can be referred in this topic

a scary % of women who had given birth to children have never ever experienced orgasm in any way 

6 minutes ago, panipoori said:

I would say a lot of people, marital rape is very common in India. Why do you think rape victims have children? Why do you think you don't hear of men being raped? 

14 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I would say a lot of people, marital rape is very common in India. Why do you think rape victims have children? Why do you think you don't hear of men being raped? 

Marital rape was not common in other countries? 🤔

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

If you're convicted with marital rape in the US, you go to jail. In India, marital rape is not criminalized. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Apparently, the marital rape exception, that is exception 2 of section 375 of the Indian Penal Code states that sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under 18 years of age, is not rape. 

27 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

@Staysafebro meeda 2-3 saalru ladies attempt cheste chaakachakyanga tappinchukunadu